Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I suppose it depends on what you class as doing **** all really, Friday night I spent a few hours reading then I played my guitar for a bit and on Saturday I woke up watched sky sports news for a bit then played my banjo for a few hours then went back to my guitar (I actually played the playstation for all of about 30 minutes as well)

is reading and playing instruments classed as doing something productive or as doing **** all?

I suppose it is more productive than sitting down watching two and a half men all day

why is it that two and a half men seems to be on 24 hours a day

Went out of the house to get a 4 pack of beers for my dad (cause he can'r drive post op). Went out thinking I wouldn't need ID because 1) I'm 21 2) Look older than 21. Even though a girl who I went to school with since I was 4 was serving me, they couldn't serve me. Winds me up so much. I'm obviously not **** 17 you moron. And even so, you know who I am.

You do not look 21.

My sister failed her degree.

disappointed_gif_44556.gif

Not being funny here but its quite hard to fail a degree isn't it? I mean you get plenty of coaching and help if its looking like you might fall short.

My sister failed her degree.

disappointed_gif_44556.gif

Not being funny here but its quite hard to fail a degree isn't it? I mean you get plenty of coaching and help if its looking like you might fall short.

Yep. All the more reason why it's annoying. Pretty sure she spent 4 years (she already had to resit one year) doing precisely **** all.

She has the option of resitting her final year, but not sure my parents will let her.

All that debt and nothing to show for it.

I'm 26 and don't really care when I get asked for ID, they're just doing their job and it's not exactly hard to just get a card out my wallet. I look younger than I am anyway.

What annoys me is when I get asked for it going into a pub I must have been in hundreds of times, or a shop I go in regularly. I must have a generic, boring face.  :mellow:

I used to go a pub where you'd get asked every time you went to the bar. After the third time of taking up your empty glass, it could get a bit tedious.

I've only been asked for ID once or twice in my whole pub/club going life.

Including when we used to go to the Academy when we were 15.

Damn my old face!

same here Stevo, I have only been asked for ID once when I was in Tesco's buying 8 cans of Stella when I was 23 and already half pissed, my mate had to show his ID and buy it for me because I have never had any.

and the other week when I was in sainsbury's and some silly bint thought it would be funny to hold the queue by twatting about (I think I actually had a rant about it in this thread actually)

I think I have upset her by telling her to shut up and do her job because she kind of looks at the floor and looks like she is going to start crying whenever I walk in there now

same here Stevo, I have only been asked for ID once when I was in Tesco's buying 8 cans of Stella when I was 23 and already half pissed, my mate had to show his ID and buy it for me because I have never had any.

Pretty sure they're not allowed to do that either, i.e. let someone with ID buy it when they're obviously buying it for someone without id. They may as well have just sold it to you without id!

People who are always in banter-mode. Exhausting people to deal with. It's like a mask they put on.

Yeah I know a few. Totally exhausting. They tend to be peripheral friends i.e. friends of friends. I imagine the mask would come off if I knew them better. But maybe not.

I'm 35 next month and I got asked for ID only 2 months back. I definitely look older than 18 but I don't really care, if it means I look young for my age than great, I hope it keeps going. I am Benjamin Button.

I'm 35 next month and I got asked for ID only 2 months back. I definitely look older than 18 but I don't really care, if it means I look young for my age than great, I hope it keeps going. I am Benjamin Button.

Glad I'm not alone in looking youthfull for my age. I'm 27, but look like I'm in my early 20s. It used to bother me greatly, but I think it's slowly becoming a blessing.

Â