Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people do u think NRC is done deal by tuesday
he said on sky sports interview he wouldnt do anything til after euro under21

Thats a bit like when you're going out to a party and everyone knows that you like a certain girl and ask you if you're gonna make your move. What do we do? we try and play it cool and say that we'll see what happens etc. when we know full well that we're gonna get pissed and make our move our move on her.

#

He didn't say that, he said that he was focusing on the U21's, which is something else entirely.

sorry thought he said that there was interest from two clubs but yeah like you say he was focusing on under 21 first

Do you think we will smash our transfer record!? maybe on Micah Richards :P

You tell us, you know the Oldham insiders!

......allegedly!

:P

So, Barton goes to Newcastle to play in midfield, thus rendering redudant Scott Parker, who moves to West ham displacing Nigel Reo-Coker who comes to us, forcing Steven Davis to move to Fulham looking for first team football. Man City end up with money and no midfield, and Fulham end up with a midfielder and out of pocket.

Have I got that about right ?

There is a small risk for Man City but I think any deal will be done soon...before end of June. When Thaksin comes in I fear the same kind of crazy buying as Abramovich days. Thaksin has a huge wealth and he will be very eager to get Man City to the top.

He was just being Mr Johnny Professional. "How brilliant I am. I just focus on my football and representing my country, putting the team above all else blah blah blah..."

Done deal certainly this week

There is a small risk for Man City but I think any deal will be done soon...before end of June. When Thaksin comes in I fear the same kind of crazy buying as Abramovich days. Thaksin has a huge wealth and he will be very eager to get Man City to the top.

He's nowhere near Abramovich in wealth though and he doesn't beat Randy and his family's wealth either, otherwise he would have gotten Liverpool when he went in for them, apparently he's also a wanted man back in Thailand too so the whole thing looks fishy.

I hope we get Nigel before he get's on the plane with the u21's because if we don't and he plays well we'll have a fight on our hands,

A few points-

IF we were to sign Dean Ashton tomorrow the Spammers would post that he's a shite to average injury prone player.

And there are, in my opinion, going to be alot of doubters eating humble pie once MON get's his hands on NRC and we will see that Manure were robbed over Hargreaves. THis kid is going to be AWESOME for us once MON get's his confidence back and he feels wanted and can see what is being built at this club.

I'm telling you, NRC will be a star for us!

He was just being Mr Johnny Professional. "How brilliant I am. I just focus on my football and representing my country, putting the team above all else blah blah blah..."

Done deal certainly this week

I loved how he did it in the world's dodgiest looking barbers, just reminded me of that scene from Coming to America.

'His momma called Clay, I'm gonna call him Clay!'

Do you think we will smash our transfer record!? maybe on Micah Richards :P

We will break it but not on Micah Richards but on a striker.

Tbh i want all our transfer fees to be undisclosed, for some bizarre reason it is used against the player if they play badly which is shocking imo.

avfc89, Viduka is on his way to the Barcodes i think ;)

He's nowhere near Abramovish in wealth though and he doesn't beat Randy and his family's wealth either, otherwise he would have gotten Liverpool when he went in for them, apparently he's also a wanted man back in Thailand too so the whole thing looks fishy.

I hope we get Nigel before he get's on the plane with the u21's because if we don't and he plays well we'll have a fight on our hands,

Well...he is very close to Lerner. His total wealth I dont know but when he sold the telecom company he made $2bn!! taxfree!!

He has approx somewhere between $3-4bn I would guess...

2004 family wealth

Daily Mail....

West Bromwich midfielder Jason Koumas has revealed that Aston Villa have joined the race to sign him.

Koumas, 27, is also a £6million target for Everton, Blackburn Rovers, Sunderland and Celtic following Albion’s failure to return to the Premiership.

£6mil is way to much for Koumas, £4mil at a push. Ideally we will get Sneijder though, fork out the extra £4mil for real quality.