Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Defoe wants out of spurs after they got Darren bent but wants to stay close to London... so hes looking at portsmouth

Erm...

my geography is not great but surely birmingham and portsmouth are about same distance from london?????????

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this message on the official website , he came on last friday i think he said, Parker was going to West Ham before it came out ,Barton Newcastle ,Bale spurs and NRC would come here .Most likely a load of bull but should find out if he knows his stuff that well because NRC deal is done so he says enjoy the read because he talks about Gordon wanting some Villa Park action.

Hi there to all you Villa fans, I'm kkfootball and was on this site about a week ago and had some summer transfers for you.

Remember that i said that Scott Parker was set to move back to London and join West Ham well surly that proves that i know what I'm talking about, my agency works with all most every agent in the premiership, and yes i could put this on a football site but i would rather tell the clubs on their main site.

Here goes.

Man City want rid of Barton and have offered him to you villa and Newcastle and also Bolton.

Spurs are going to spend big this summer and will sign Darren bent at 10mil plus Gardner going to Charlton- this will be confirmed in the next 10 days.

West ham want Bellamy and are willing to meet Liverpool half way with the price and keep his 60k wages, Bellamy had fancied a move to you villa but now looks set for west ham.

Derby want Craig Gordon but Gordon wants to join Aston Villa Hearts want around 7mil not the 10mil the papers are saying.

Birmingham will make a move for Matt Holland and make a offer for Viduka but have missed out on their offer for koumas.

Jason Koumas has gone away and has 2 offers to think of as Bolton and blackburn have made offers of 4mil for him.

Aston villa are going to sign Reo Coker for 7mil this was done Friday and will be confirmed Monday or tuesday.

Defoe wants out of spurs after they got Darren bent but wants to stay close to London, Chelsea don't want him and he would not go back to west ham or ever play for Arsenal so hes looking at portsmouth but they want to sell first to bid for him.

Matty Taylor has kicked up a fuss as he wants portsmouth to drop their price for him of 7.5mil which as put of Aston villa and Everton

And finally your player Davis has asked for a transfer and Villa will sell him for 5mil which as put reading fulham and Blackburn off but not Everton who will make a offer to villa soon.

Believe me or not but ill be bk at the end of the summer to prove that I'm right again.

Well, we'll see what time brings. He might make out a big fool, or pretty reliable. We'll see. Interesting about Gordon, I think. And a bit relieved that we're not going for Bellamy if he's right. Don't rate him that much.

I'd be surprised to see Parker go to West Ham until after the 18th when the arbitration panel make a decision on whether they will have points deducted over the Tevez thing. Surely there is a possibility that West Ham could be playing Championship football next season, therefore any signings they make in the meantime must have clauses around that issue. For Villa, and the rest of the Premiership, I suspect there may not be any movement on NRC, Parker, Barton or Bent until then?

They certainly won't be relegated now, if anything happens then we will have 21 teams next year but either way West Ham will be in the league as was agreed by an independent panel that all clubs had agreed to at the start of the season.

I'd be surprised to see Parker go to West Ham until after the 18th when the arbitration panel make a decision on whether they will have points deducted over the Tevez thing. Surely there is a possibility that West Ham could be playing Championship football next season, therefore any signings they make in the meantime must have clauses around that issue. For Villa, and the rest of the Premiership, I suspect there may not be any movement on NRC, Parker, Barton or Bent until then?

Well the window doesn't open until July 1st so any transfer dealings made with westham before the 18th will no doubt have some sort of get out clause whereby all agreements are null and void if they are relegated.

I bet we sign Reo-Coker tomorrow also.

There is no get out clause just because the window is not open. The only thing that means is that they are not elligible to play for a team until that date (in this case July 1st), their contratcs will be signed and they will not be able to back out of a deal.

There is no get out clause just because the window is not open. The only thing that means is that they are not elligible to play for a team until that date (in this case July 1st), their contratcs will be signed and they will not be able to back out of a deal.

Players cannot be registered until July the 1st also AFAIK, so any deals between the clubs would not be finalised until this time.

Theres no doubt Ill give him my full backing on the pitch, and gladly eat huge piles of humble pie if he proves me wrong....

BUT

Ill be dissapointed if Newc get Barton for 5.5m and we get Reo-Coker for 8m! IMO a worse player for way more money

Theres no doubt Ill give him my full backing on the pitch, and gladly eat huge piles of humble pie if he proves me wrong....

BUT

Ill be dissapointed if Newc get Barton for 5.5m and we get Reo-Coker for 8m! IMO a worse player for way more money

But Barton has a clause in his contract and is trouble so not as 'popular' as a purchase

BUT

But Barton has a clause in his contract and is trouble so not as 'popular' as a purchase

I actually find it a little strange that Barton's still costing $5.5m after what he did and that Man City wants him to leave. Should normally be even cheaper than that I think. Almost always when such things happens the players price goes down a lot.

to suggest that Barton is better than NRC is mad. Barton is an arragont and violent little chav with no respect for anyone. He would upset the team, attack other players and spend a lot of time in court.

NRC is the captain of his club, captain of the U21's and when he was playing well he was being sought after by the top 4. But remember, class is permanant and form is temporary so he could easily replicate that form with the correct motivation and backing

£8m is a good price

BUT

I actually find it a little strange that Barton's still costing $5.5m after what he did and that Man City wants him to leave. Should normally be even cheaper than that I think. Almost always when such things happens the players price goes down a lot.

Purely because hes a quality footballer

BUT

Purely because hes a quality footballer

yes, of course, but even when this things happens to quality football players the price use to go down. But the price is there so I'll just shut up. Can't help to find it a bit strange, though.

It seems that Barton has signed for NUFC?

Sorry everyone if I'm wrong, but I got my info. from a mate (phoning from the 'Royal Town' - That's Sutton Coldfield to the rest of you!).

Well stone the crows, it is 0130 here!

Aston Villa: Non plus ultra.

cant wait for reo-coker to sign. I remember him playing against us at villa park this season. He is so strong, and will add to our budding contingent of young players. Like i have said before, him and defoe would make people sit up and think....

I still think though that we will sign some european talent, i noticed a lot of people saying we will only sign domestic players on here. There is no way martin and his scouts have been watching so much european football for no reason. They have also made it no secret that they are at european games. They would not have publicised it if they were not going to approach these european players.