Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Just found this message on the official website , he came on last friday i think he said, Parker was going to West Ham before it came out ,Barton Newcastle ,Bale spurs and NRC would come here .Most likely a load of bull but should find out if he knows his stuff that well because NRC deal is done so he says enjoy the read because he talks about Gordon wanting some Villa Park action.

Hi there to all you Villa fans, I'm kkfootball and was on this site about a week ago and had some summer transfers for you.

Remember that i said that Scott Parker was set to move back to London and join West Ham well surly that proves that i know what I'm talking about, my agency works with all most every agent in the premiership, and yes i could put this on a football site but i would rather tell the clubs on their main site.

Here goes.

Man City want rid of Barton and have offered him to you villa and Newcastle and also Bolton.

Spurs are going to spend big this summer and will sign Darren bent at 10mil plus Gardner going to Charlton- this will be confirmed in the next 10 days.

West ham want Bellamy and are willing to meet Liverpool half way with the price and keep his 60k wages, Bellamy had fancied a move to you villa but now looks set for west ham.

Derby want Craig Gordon but Gordon wants to join Aston Villa Hearts want around 7mil not the 10mil the papers are saying.

Birmingham will make a move for Matt Holland and make a offer for Viduka but have missed out on their offer for koumas.

Jason Koumas has gone away and has 2 offers to think of as Bolton and blackburn have made offers of 4mil for him.

Aston villa are going to sign Reo Coker for 7mil this was done Friday and will be confirmed Monday or tuesday.

Defoe wants out of spurs after they got Darren bent but wants to stay close to London, Chelsea don't want him and he would not go back to west ham or ever play for Arsenal so hes looking at portsmouth but they want to sell first to bid for him.

Matty Taylor has kicked up a fuss as he wants portsmouth to drop their price for him of 7.5mil which as put of Aston villa and Everton

And finally your player Davis has asked for a transfer and Villa will sell him for 5mil which as put reading fulham and Blackburn off but not Everton who will make a offer to villa soon.

Believe me or not but ill be bk at the end of the summer to prove that I'm right again.

Well, we'll see what time brings. He might make out a big fool, or pretty reliable. We'll see. Interesting about Gordon, I think. And a bit relieved that we're not going for Bellamy if he's right. Don't rate him that much.

If that is true.....that will also mean Glaston Spur was not talking bollocks...

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if you're going to get real opinions on Reo Coker from West Ham fans.

If we were buying Lampard, they wouldn't be able to put their personal opinions aside and admit he was good.

Some answers were **** up and some were really down to earth. Not every person is a prick you know.

...because the WHU fans booed him?! In the games I saw him, I thought he was excellent. Tevez scored the goals yes, but Reo-Coker was immense in midfield to keep them up. Don't kid yourself.

Don't kid myself? Then what about Cristiano Ronaldo? He received 1000% times the stick NRC got this season, every ime, everywhere he went. Not just some dicks booing him off at Upton Park. And yeah, I have seen many WH games this season and they haven't booed him much to be honest. In the end, nothing at all.

Time will tell, but there's a reason why this geezer was linked to the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd and Spurs. He'll be excellent for the Villa. Would you really have prefered Barton or Parker? If so, why?

Here is why; they are both proven at a higher level than NRC. Over time. Many people on here have been raving about Parker for seasons and I too feel he is very stable and able to do his job very well. Parker - Barry - Petrov would be very neat, so would Barton. NRC is probably the least proven of the three and you really can't deny that as he was not having a good season this time around. Remember, once is once.

Let me tell you that I am not opposed to the transfer of Nigel Reo-Coker, we need reinforcements and if MON can't get any better than him then let's get him. Out of the three I am not certain who I'd want to be honest. Perhaps Joey Barton, although it's remained to be said that none of them are what we call top class, at least not Reo-Coker, yet.

look, let's get this straight. IF Reo-Coker signs, it'll be an excellent signing. No question at all. Forget him being linked with the top 4 over the previous season. He's just a very decent little player indeed.

Not only is he strong and with an unreal engine, but he does have a real will to win, perfect 'athlete' to inject energy into a game, and the idea that he can't pass is ludicrous. He's just a box-to-box player, and a young one that can definitely be moulded.

The idea is surely to play him with Petrov, and to give the latter more license to show he can deliver goals and killer passes. And don't forget that Reo Coker DOES drive forward too.

Anyone that questions this guy's ability is going to look foolish in the future. He had a duff few games and became a scapegoat because he mentioned a 'dream move' to a bigger club in the middle of a poor west ham season. Even the most ardent west ham fan will tell you that he's got bags of potential and they'll be very sorry to let him go. He could easily play for England in the future.

Whether we sign him is another matter. Spurs may still, in my opinion, get him.

If that is true.....that will also mean Glaston Spur was not talking bollocks...

It certainly does, but I never said he was. I was just tired of him shouting about Spuds buying this and that player every time a good player was mentioned on here and how great Spuds are. I don't think he's written much that isn't true, but I don't really care about them. That was my problem.

Anyway, I still feel that in this NRC-SP-JB-triangle that WHam has done the best deal, but I haven't seen much of NRC so I can't kudge him yet. IF he's signed. But I think that we should've gone for Parker. But I still trust MONs superior knowledge on this. :nod:

At this moment in time, Reo Coker is probably the worse of the three.

But I'd also say he has the most potential, hence why Wenger was interested.

But I also think he's an arsehole and has to change his attitude. I also hope he isn't going to do a Baros and see us a stepping stone to the big four.

NRC is younger than McCann and already better than he has ever been. Add to that NRC has the ability to develop further...

I hope Villa buy him because he will improve under MON and the team will improve with him in the squad.

Of course he is talking bollocks. Even I could have predicted him going to Spurs, if he goes there. Out of the interested parties Spurs clearly

were one of them and they did make a bid in January I think. So you didn't have to be a scientist to understand it after all. Going onto a forum

for another club and claim with a 95% certainty that he was going to sign, without any knowledge other than "I think this and that" and "I have

done some math and he has to sign", is bollocks. At least I am 95% certain of it.

NRC will be a quality signing,

I can't believe anyone would want barton over him, who would you rather be in the dressing room someone who has been captain of wimbledon, west ham and england u21 or someone who attacks his own team mates?

In the end;

Fans of NUFC will claim Barton is better than NRC and Parker,

Villa fans will claim NRC is the best and WH the same about Parker.

All the other fans would say they are equally good. And that's probably

the truth. Barton and Parker knows how to pass and perhaps score a few

whilst NRC works better in defence even though he is crap in attack and

the team suffer a little bit from it.

Of course he is talking bollocks. Even I could have predicted him going to Spurs, if he goes there. Out of the interested parties Spurs clearly

were one of them and they did make a bid in January I think. So you didn't have to be a scientist to understand it after all. Going onto a forum

for another club and claim with a 95% certainty that he was going to sign, without any knowledge other than "I think this and that" and "I have

done some math and he has to sign", is bollocks. At least I am 95% certain of it.

agreed, i think most people predicted spurs as soon as charlton were relegated.

Reo Coker does not thrill me in the slightest. Don't think he's up to snuff for the next level of Villadom. Scott Parker is a nobody who will do nothing with a nothing team. Joey Barton is the midfielder we should be buying, despite his baggage, he's still young, and MON will have a settling effect on the boy, unlike PHSYCO. Reo Coker was an invisible man on a shite team last year, AND he was the captain. Says alot, no?

There is an immense difference Roca between being booed by your own fans and being booed by fans of the opposition. When you are booed by the opposition it can make an individuals performance improve, when it is your own fans it can be soul destroying and often players don't want the ball because of it e.g. Samuel against Reading.