Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

I think the majority of Villa fans including myself would be delighted if we signed NRC but although I like to keep positive im not seeing any sort of indication from the player that he wants to come to villa. It seems like his heart is set on Newcastle or a champions League team. I hope I'm wrong.

Thats what i was trying to imply yesterday, a week ago Matt Taylor looked in the same position NRC is at now, then nothing else came of it.

Its 80-20 in favour of him signing still me thinks! :?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Looking at different sources i see his agent has said he would love to play for Newcastle but then also said that MON would get the best out of him if he joined Villa. Agents talk to much.

People are bigging up Nigel Reo-Coker like he was the new Essien.

He had one decent season two years ago and was abysmal last time around. Proven? Not in my book.

West Ham fans are looking forward to seeing him go, both because he is a prick and because he perhaps

he isn't that good of a player.

GENERAL Charles Krulak has assured fans today top quality players will be joining .The report in ic birmingham is that NRC wont be joining till after euro u21's if will we want him.Looks like were gonna have to wait a little longer lads

GENERAL Charles Krulak has assured fans today top quality players will be joining .The report in ic birmingham is that NRC wont be joining till after euro u21's if will we want him.Looks like were gonna have to wait a little longer lads
i hate all this **** waiting around, get them signed up :lol:

Bill Howell is using quotes from Reo Coker yesterday, saying he is fully focused on u21's but he forgot to mention Reo Coker also said that if he gets a chance to speak he will so, i believe it all hinges on Parker signing for them.

Bill Howell is using quotes from Reo Coker yesterday, saying he is fully focused on u21's but he forgot to mention Reo Coker also said that if he gets a chance to speak he will so, i believe it all hinges on Parker signing for them.

Parkers already signed for Spam yesterday.

It's just down to NRC now.

Heurelho da Silva Gomes, who is rated at £8m-£9m plays for psv any one know any thing about him .where does he play.express & star say we are looking at him

he is a very good goalie. 1 of the stars of the PSV team.

NRC's agent seems to be keeping his players options open when he talks of our interest. I suspect that NRC might prefer to hang on to see whether anyone else comes in for him. I don't want to see us missing out on players because a deal for Parker does not come off or someone comes in for NRC in 2 weeks time. How about telling West Ham that we will match their bid for Parker, if any early outcome to our interest in NRC?