Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are defo signing Defoe because"My dog knows a man, who knows another dog, and the other dog saw Defoe in Sutton Park".

How many of your 250 posts are serious? I´ve seen a lot of "shit" from you lately and maybe it is because you´re bored or something. I do feel that you could do better...and I hope to see it soon.

We are defo signing Defoe because"My dog knows a man, who knows another dog, and the other dog saw Defoe in Sutton Park".

Micah Richards signed yet?! :roll:

how about a £20m deal for m owen and s parker that would have been a good deal

Well...if we get Reo-Coker and Defoe for smaller than that I stick with them really. As it is now Defoe is a better striker than Owen. Reo-Coker and Parker is almost the same...

I like everyone of them...but I hold Defoe and Reo-Coker as the better pair. :winkold:

i thought hargreaves was one of our best players at the world cup. at least he has grit and determination

Wow, he was our best player for about 4 games! Without the world cup, even at inflated prices he would be £10m tops.

He has been Englands best player in many games...not only those four. If you have a look at what he has done both for England and for Bayern Munich you can easily say he has quality.

I think that Alex Ferguson is a better man to judge him...and he clearly thinks he is worth £20m...and he has been hunting him as eagerly as he was hunting van Nistelrooy. When Ferguson sees class...he needs to buy him..whatever the price. I think that many managers would say that he is worth somewhere close to that figure...and I agree.

I agree he has been good for England in other games but it was the WC that made him flavour of the month in the same way it made Lampard the great let down. Before the World Cup there were groans when Hargreaves was going to get picked, not sure how many people remember that now though to be honest.

I think Fergie is doing the honourable thing and signing him after he heavily pursued him last season, was he tapped? I think we all know the answer to that one.

what about the two german strikers how much would they be is it klose and podolski ? not sure who they play for but they looked really good at the wc

Werder Bremen...Podolski isnt for sale and if he were I guess any team would have to pay £50m for him. He is the brightest star in Germany alongside Schweinsteiger.

Klose? Stuttgart?

who we gonna sign at the back then i think we need cover all the way across

I can't see past Luke Young for right back because he would only be about £2m, Lahm would be nice but I don't think we're gonna spend £10m on a right footed left back to play right back when we have so many other positions to fill. But then again we are looking at goalkeepers valued at around £8m when we already have Denmark's No.1 so it may be possible.

who we gonna sign at the back then i think we need cover all the way across

I can't see past Luke Young for right back because he would only be about £2m, Lahm would be nice but I don't think we're gonna spend £10m on a right footed left back to play right back when we have so many other positions to fill. But then again we are looking at goalkeepers valued at around £8m when we already have Denmark's No.1 so it may be possible.

Denmark No1 didnt look that good tonight. He wasnt responsible for goals but he didnt do good for himself...I think he was really bad...and lucky at times...and that after conceding 3 goals within 26 first minutes!

What's happening to Darren Bent? It's remarkably quiet around him. I'd have thought he'd be the player that people would be clamouring for this summer...

We have never been linked with him at all, only hopeful posts on here...

Micah Richards signed yet?! :roll:

Don't be like that babygirl!

Babygirl?! Errrm...no!

Just tell us when you have more info!

.......Not!

8)

What's happening to Darren Bent? It's remarkably quiet around him. I'd have thought he'd be the player that people would be clamouring for this summer...

We have never been linked with him at all, only hopeful posts on here...

Who has been linked with him though? Strongly I mean, not just lazy journalism. Spurs? Not really. Liverpool? Appear to be looking at bigger fish.

I'd just love us to go for Darren Bent, but you're right, it's all just basless hoping at the moment.