Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellamy will be 29 in July? Considering his game relies on pace, we shouldn't chuck too much at him. Give him a couple of years and he will probably need to drop down a division to be effective.

I'm sure I read a quote from MON somewhere this week, saying something along the lines of, that Liverpool were having a laugh at 12m. And he'd never pay that for Bellamey.

Bellamy is not worth £10m...never! I dont want him at Villa and if he comes I hope that MON doesnt pay more than £5-6m tops!

Hargreaves...well...he was without any doubt Englands best player in the World Cup. He is worth £20m easy because he is a proven quality player and his skills is there for everyone to see. He is class...I wish we had him really because he works harder than the most in midfield and he has a very good vision of play. I enjoyed watching him in WC!

You can feel that it is crazy money to spend but if you want to win trophies Hargreaves is the kind of player you need to pay much for...

Clubs can pay £10-15m for players that have potential but you can never be sure about the quality they will end up with. Hargreaves is a finished product and one of the best in the world on his position. The midfield in Man U will benefit hugely from Hargreaves and it will be hell to meet them next season with C.Ronaldo, Hargreaves, Scholes, Nani.... :shock:

Bellamy is not worth £10m...never! I dont want him at Villa and if he comes I hope that MON doesnt pay more than £5-6m tops!

Hargreaves...well...he was without any doubt Englands best player in the World Cup. He is worth £20m easy because he is a proven quality player and his skills is there for everyone to see. He is class...I wish we had him really because he works harder than the most in midfield and he has a very good vision of play. I enjoyed watching him in WC!

You can feel that it is crazy money to spend but if you want to win trophies Hargreaves is the kind of player you need to pay much for...

Clubs can pay £10-15m for players that have potential but you can never be sure about the quality they will end up with. Hargreaves is a finished product and one of the best in the world on his position. The midfield in Man U will benefit hugely from Hargreaves and it will be hell to meet them next season with C.Ronaldo, Hargreaves, Scholes, Nani.... :shock:

Its all relative, if Young is worth £9.5m then Bellamy is worth £10m

owen doesnt have europe this season where he is so why not move we can offer him the same? is that wish ful thinkin?

who can offer him europe

not the top 4 who don't want him

Bolton can't afford him

Spuds already have Bent lined up

Everton, don't think so