Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

We're leading the race... seriously...

I have a friend on Xbox live who is pals with Gary Cahill, i asked him any transfer gossip

I don't usually post but I just had to applaud the brilliance of that source. :clap:

It might be true, give the lad a chance.

:crylaugh: good one!

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.5 million is around his rightful price

would be very pleased if he joined for that, especially if Davis leaves for around the same price

You'l get no more than 2m for Davis.

wrong

A load of bollocks! How is Scott Brown worth £4.4m and Davis worth £2m? Cloud cuckoo land flower!

Don't know if this should be here or on off topic but considering all panicking, here goes

http://tinyurl.com/37bo5g

WIGAN boss Chris Hutchings is making Newcastle's Titus Bramble his first signing.

The defender was at the JJB Stadium to finalise a three-year deal and have a medical in a whirlwind swoop that saw the Latics beat off competition from Portsmouth and newly-promoted Birmingham City.

That's another one we have missed out on then! :winkold:

Good stuff. He's a grafter though isn't he really - I think we need someone with greater vision and passing ability to play alongside him. Not sure where MON intends to use Barry or whether Petrov is going to be starting... Not sure that Petrov can really provide that creative spark, though he is a good passer.

GK- C.Gordon

RB- G.Johnston

CB- C.Davies

CM- N.reo- coker

LW-H.Kewell

CF- J.defoe

that would be a good summer with 2 more surpise buys from MON .Any one be happy about that

The amount of players is ok, but I would like to see even more high profile players.

Reo-Coker and Defoe would be my top choice of that list.

They also say he wants the deal done by Tuesday before the u21's go away for the summer . First signing NRC anyone

My prediction of first signing early next week could be true!

News from BBC say that Wigan is hot for Bramble...so it looks that we miss out on this player too... :lol:

Also..Everton has supposedly pulled the plug out of any deal with Barton because they cant match his wage demands. Probably that leaves Villa and Newcastle to go head to head for his signature.

I would love to get both Barton and Reo-Coker...

Nice midfield with Petrov, Barton, Reo-Coker, Barry or in a five man midfield with Young as a winger. I would be quite pleased with that...

GK- C.Gordon

RB- G.Johnston

CB- C.Davies

CM- N.reo- coker

LW-H.Kewell

CF- J.defoe

that would be a good summer with 2 more surpise buys from MON .Any one be happy about that

The amount of players is ok, but I would like to see even more high profile players.

Reo-Coker and Defoe would be my top choice of that list.

Apparently wet spam are in for SWP again according to the mirror, hardly reliable i know but MON said he would look at the situation there again with SWP over the summer, so if he is available still id be surprised if we didn't try and sign him.

Also if its between us and wham then so long as he doesn't want to stay in London id say we would be odds on favourites to sign him!

So replace Kewell in that list with SWP and its looking better all ready!