Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're leading the race... seriously...

I have a friend on Xbox live who is pals with Gary Cahill, i asked him any transfer gossip from Cahill and

He said Bellamy is litrelly certain/done due to the relationships with MON and other players and Reo-Coker is definite for villa if anywhere! ALIEU!

I have a friend on Xbox live who is pals with Gary Cahill, i asked him any transfer gossip from Cahill and

He said Bellamy is litrelly certain/done due to the relationships with MON and other players and Reo-Coker is definite for villa if anywhere! ALIEU!

Hahahaha, Thats the best source yet!

Your talking shit!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wasnt going to post in this thread again but my god i think we have a contender to the Defoe hotel incident :lol:

We're gonna sign James Milner..

My next door neighbours best mate was in the audience at a local chess championship.. and he heard muttering in the audiance from the chap behind him who lives next door to a helicopter owner who flew over Villa Park at 2.58pm on the dot yesterday and saw Milner walking out of the Villa Village!

5.5 million is around his rightful price

would be very pleased if he joined for that, especially if Davis leaves for around the same price

You'l get no more than 2m for Davis.

5.5 million is around his rightful price

would be very pleased if he joined for that, especially if Davis leaves for around the same price

You'l get no more than 2m for Davis.

wrong

i disagree

i'm being optimistic saying 5 million for him, but we could definatly get 5 million for both him and hughes in a combined deal.

He will be one of Sanchez's top targets and in todays market, it won't be hard for O'Neill too push up the price.

Sanchez know's what Davis is capoable, and i presume he would see him as an integral part of the team, so i doubt he would fear paying an extra couple of mill to get his man

I have a friend on Xbox live who is pals with Gary Cahill, i asked him any transfer gossip

I don't usually post but I just had to applaud the brilliance of that source. :clap:

I have a friend on Xbox live who is pals with Gary Cahill, i asked him any transfer gossip

I don't usually post but I just had to applaud the brilliance of that source. :clap:

It might be true, give the lad a chance.