Where will we finish ?

Provided we stay up.....our priority should be the quality of our game, when that's improved we can , start thinking about where we will finish.

Really?..I would win the PL with a lot of boring 1-0 wins

Provided we stay up.....our priority should be the quality of our game, when that's improved we can , start thinking about where we will finish.

Big provision.

We should first make sure we stay up, even if we have to play ugly football this season to achieve that. Only when and if we're secure think about quality.

Big provision.

We should first make sure we stay up, even if we have to play ugly football this season to achieve that. Only when and if we're secure think about quality.

But we have been playing that fire fighting brand of football for ages.....we have been scraping for points rather than a designed, cohesive win, for too long. Until we kick start a structured and cultured approach, this will be on going.

Big provision.

But we have been playing that fire fighting brand of football for ages.....we have been scraping for points rather than a designed, cohesive win, for too long. Until we kick start a structured and cultured approach, this will be on going.
I agree it has to end someday.

But with these players we have no choice but to wait and hope for better in the future, I'm afraid.

Edited by AVTuco

16th-17th we are the new Wigan without the decent brand of football.

Wigan were shit apart from two periods.

1) At Villa park

2) The last 6 weeks of the season.

I was slaughtered previously for suggesting we are the new Wigan.

Edited by dodgyknees

Well it's clear that just about every team out there including league 1 sides know how easy we are to beat at Villa Park... So simple for the opposition manager....I'd imagine their team talk would go a little like this.....

"Just sit back lads, two banks of four as they won't get through you in a month of Sundays. They only have one strength, the counter attack so sit deep and then just catch them on the break when they run out of idea's which will probably be after about 10 minutes. If they do get through just cover that Benteke guy as the other lot couldn't hit an aircraft carrrier from 5 yards. and that gabby is only a threat on the counter"

Repeat for every home game.

So with this in mind, unless we get someone in this month who can change that i see a bottom 6 finish..as for where in that bottom six ask the officials and lady luck as it's a pure lottery.

We didn't play yesterday and we didn't even move down one place. Indeed if Chelsea had stuck another two past Hull we'd have moved up a place!

It's good the teams below us are all beating each other, stops teams putting runs together and will probably mean the survival figure will be lower.

• Like 1

We didn't play yesterday and we didn't even move down one place. Indeed if Chelsea had stuck another two past Hull we'd have moved up a place!

It's good the teams below us are all beating each other, stops teams putting runs together and will probably mean the survival figure will be lower.

My only concern with that Chris is if we do drop we could fall really quickly now as so many teams below us are on similar points.. a real lottery this season me thinks. Just hope we can keep nicking the odd win to keep us where we are but if our away form deserts us we are ******

We will continue to pick up points. We may be awful to watch but we'll be o.k, it isn't a mirage but we have picked up 4 points from our last two games.

We probably need 4 wins and a couple of draws. It will probably be home wins v Norwich and Fuham and away wins v Cardiff and Palace I'd say.

Â