Nicklas Helenius

bickster

As much as we'd all love him to be this link between midfield and forwards, I think he's more of a Berbatov type player.

As much as we'd all love him to be this link between midfield and forwards, I think he's more of a Berbatov type player.

I'm still wondering what Lambert is gonna do with him in terms of what his position will be, and I really wanna see him get more game time. I was really excited when we signed him to see what sort of impact he was gonna make and I've yet to really understand where he will play. Give him a go Lambo!

I'm still wondering what Lambert is gonna do with him in terms of what his position will be, and I really wanna see him get more game time. I was really excited when we signed him to see what sort of impact he was gonna make and I've yet to really understand where he will play. Give him a go Lambo!

He have couple of choices .. either throw him instead of Andi .. or put him behind Benteke and Gabby with 3 midfielders .. Or put him beside Benteke with Gabby and Tonev as a true wingers .. 

Suppose it wasnt an easy 30 minutes to play, Villa was put under great pressure and entire team just trying to hold on to the lead, teammates needs to figure out how to play him etc. Not sure why Tonev didnt give Nicklas a one on one infront of goal. A bit invisible today but perhaps understandable.

I like him.

I was thinking maybe for the Man. City/Spurs games this front 6 could be worth looking at if Benteke/ Gabby don't make it.

Weimann.............Delph...................KEA/Westwood..........Sylla

Helenius

Kozak

I feel Sylla could do that wide midfield role Bacuna had for Liverpool. Obviously if Gabby and Big Ben are available you could put them in for Weimann and Kozak.

I would like to see that for home games at least, away we need as much pace as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Is he injured or something? Not in the Denmark-squad for their next game.

I am Norwegian, but I know very little about the Danish league in terms of player by player. In fact, I hadn't heard of Helenius before he joined us.

The one thing I do find strange is the fact that the extremely limited Nicki Bille Nielsen is in the squad, who plays for Rosenborg in the Norwegian Tippeliga.

He is decent enough in that league, but he isn't anywhere near European standards and he hasn't exactly set the league on fire with his goals or anything like that.

Â