Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Might be difficult to find any journalists willing to work with Bin Salman as boss perhaps?

Money talks, you know that. He has lots of it, so 99% people will take it.

Just now, Genie said:

Money talks, you know that. He has lots of it, so 99% people will take it.

Just got to make sure you don't publish anything critical so you don't end up in the wood chipper 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So what happens if a journalist starts agenda against Newcastle? He gonna take them out as well and aay it was a rogue operation again?

Please please please be Piers Morgan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It didnt take long but the media buddies are already saying Bruce is the man to take them forward

I agree with them there, and as mentioned before Keith Wyness is the man to build the structure behind Bruce to make sure he succeeds. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I have to be honest i dont think fistface is doing as bad as i thought he would

If he keeps them up it's job done.

They are the worst team in the league and have had unbelievable luck.

• Like 1

I think what he's doing is and how they are playing is entirely predictable 

What didn't happen was the boo boys and negativity getting in to the players heads, there aren't protests outside every home game, it's not as toxic an atmosphere as it was when we went down or what is happening at West Ham right now, they seem to have benefitted from stay aways (and even then I think the attendances are OK this season) 

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think what he's doing is and how they are playing is entirely predictable 

What didn't happen was the boo boys and negativity getting in to the players heads, there aren't protests outside every home game, it's not as toxic an atmosphere as it was when we went down or what is happening at West Ham right now, they seem to have benefitted from stay aways (and even then I think the attendances are OK this season) 

Decent chance the discontent may have increased if they hadn't fluked as many points as they have.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Decent chance the discontent may have increased if they hadn't fluked as many points as they have.

Yep, beat spurs and utd at home early doors didn't they? 

In games where they had 30% possession and 2 shots 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, beat spurs and utd at home early doors didn't they? 

In games where they had 30% possession and 2 shots 

Remember Spurs, can't remember Utd game.

City and Norwich thumped them at home. Everton thumped them away. They got 5 points from those three games :lol:

Teams get shock results all the time, it's football. Points they don't deserve, or they pinch. Can't remember a premier league team this bad getting so many undeserved results in a single season.

It's incredibly likely it's going to change them forever as well!

Club ambassador role for keegan according to the sun, as I said on the previous page it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved in some way, it's the same as us giving Brian little a job without the nauseating press coverage 

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Club ambassador role for keegan according to the sun, as I said on the previous page it wouldn't surprise me if he was involved in some way, it's the same as us giving Brian little a job without the nauseating press coverage 

Can you imagine the phone call, hiya Kev, we’d like to pay you £200k a year just to turn up to games and maybe shake some hands in the VIP lounge. 

37 minutes ago, Genie said:

Can you imagine the phone call, hiya Kev, we’d like to pay you £200k a year just to turn up to games and maybe shake some hands in the VIP lounge. 

Wont even have to shake hands with this covid 19

• Haha 1

Â