Christian Benteke

Kwan

Think £25-30m will be enough to price him away unless he goes on an insane scoring streak during december.

If Tottenham is involved im sure there will be a player + money deal

I'd like to think that we've learnt our lesson when it comes to those.

What if holtby or the greatest player in the history of the world was involved?

Well i think most fans would accept Sigurdsson, Holtby or Dembele + Money as part of a swap

However were dealing with Levy so he is more likely to offer Dawkins, Jenas, Defoe + Money as part of the deal.

Edited by AshVilla

Is it weird to notice that when Delph scored the winner he wasn't one of the players celebrating with him despite being the closest to him when he scored? I reckon he's really annoyed he's not scoring right now.

Yeh it did some a bit odd, but he was screaming for the ball from Delph before Delph shot so I can understand it a little bit.

Benteke seemed better in those 30 odd minutes than what he did in the previous 4 games. Hopefully the healthy scratch changed his attitude a bit and makes him sharpen up a bit. I remember Fergie did this to Ronaldo, after that he went on an insane streak.

Thought he was much better last night.

It made a very noticeable difference to our game when he came on. The run up and leap he gets on those headers is crazy. He won a lot of headers when he came on and Kozak won very little.

Personally I'd start him on Sunday because I think he's our best player on form and now he has a point to prove.

It would be tough on Kozak but it depends how we play really. I don't think Kozak is a particularly similar player to Benteke. Doesn't seem to enjoy holding the ball up or winning the flick ons. Maybe that will come in time but right now he seems like a more physical version of Bent.

Thought he was much better last night.

It made a very noticeable difference to our game when he came on. The run up and leap he gets on those headers is crazy. He won a lot of headers when he came on and Kozak won very little.

Personally I'd start him on Sunday because I think he's our best player on form and now he has a point to prove.

It would be tough on Kozak but it depends how we play really. I don't think Kozak is a particularly similar player to Benteke. Doesn't seem to enjoy holding the ball up or winning the flick ons. Maybe that will come in time but right now he seems like a more physical version of Bent.

I agree. Looked diff player last 25 mins than prev 4 games. Kick up the backside might be working. Kozac was poor until getting the goal so id go with Bentekke against fulham

Maybe he's had the kick up the arse he needed. Start him and if he's still moping, drop him again. I like Kozak and I think he'll be an asset to us once he has settled down and matured a bit, but Benteke is our best player at the end of the day.

I'd keep him on the bench at the weekend.

Same. I'd like to see our regular front 3 but with Kozak in Benteke's spot. Let Kozak know that he has earned that role for the time being. 

And just out of interest, what has Weimann done to earn a recall ?

Â