Christian Benteke

Kwan

Id slit my wrists if Shelvey joined us. Must be the worst player in the prem. Noticeable how liverpools results picked up when he was dropped. - How he has England caps is beyond me  (plays for the right club I suppose)

So plop think it's ok to dump us with players they dont want and would like to get shot of (deadwood) for one of the best players in European football?  Sounds reasonable that from a midtable club like them.

Perhaps we should offer Ireland and Hutton for ...shit just looked through their squad to find the equivalent player on their books as Benteke to us and cant find one. Typical plop trying to convince themselves they are still a credible team

So plop think it's ok to dump us with players they dont want and would like to get shot of (deadwood) for one of the best players in European football? Sounds reasonable that from a midtable club like them.

Perhaps we should offer Ireland and Hutton for ...shit just looked through their squad to find the equivalent player on their books as Benteke to us and cant find one. Typical plop trying to convince themselves they are still a credible team

Its fans and one of their 'ITK' people saying it rather than the actual club, hilarious though.

They really can't afford him, hardly any clubs in the Prem can.

Would I want Jonjo Shelvey as part of any deal that loses Benteke? Hell no. Would I want Jonjo Shelvey at Villa though. Yes I think I would. IMO a very under-rated player.

• Like 1

Would I want Jonjo Shelvey as part of any deal that loses Benteke? Hell no. Would I want Jonjo Shelvey at Villa though. Yes I think I would. IMO a very under-rated player.

He looked like he could develop into something special as a teenager at charlton. So did Jordan Henderson at Sunderland. IMO however, both of them are actually worse on the ball than they were 3 years ago. They've become anti footballers. No thank you.

He looked like he could develop into something special as a teenager at charlton. So did Jordan Henderson at Sunderland. IMO however, both of them are actually worse on the ball than they were 3 years ago. They've become anti footballers. No thank you.

In what way is he under rated ? - He performed poorly for liverpool - yet still gets england caps - to me that's Overated.  A woeful player - not currently making the liverpool team, he has no place at Aston Villa.

In what way is he under rated ? - He performed poorly for liverpool - yet still gets england caps - to me that's Overated.  A woeful player - not currently making the liverpool team, he has no place at Aston Villa.

He performed well for Liverpool and was rewarded with England caps. Yet people call him woeful, making it a good case for under-rated don't you think? :P Anyway, I don't want Benteke sold so this is more a transfer speculation thread chat.

what a joke offer from liverpool they really think we are idiots... why the hell would whe swap our star player and saver for some queer of liverpool -.-

Because it is made up. (I think I have a low tolerance when people talk about newspaper transfer stories as if they are true.) :)

Â