Christian Benteke

Kwan

sorry but what means citeh?

It means Manchester City...the accent that people from Manchester have means they pronounce "City" as "Citeh" (it would sound like "Sit-a")

oh lol now i feel stupid for not seeing it... :blush:

Does anyone else think the media are really annoyed at the Benteke transfer and how Lambert came out and set a price on his head has scared off a lot of potential buyers so they essentially have nothing to write about Benteke other than regurgitated facts or opinion articles about whether he'll go.

Does anyone else think the media are really annoyed at the Benteke transfer and how Lambert came out and set a price on his head has scared off a lot of potential buyers so they essentially have nothing to write about Benteke other than regurgitated facts or opinion articles about whether he'll go.

Of course they are. They want Benteke to move away from little old Villa to one of their clubs.

• Like 1

Surely if he moves, he needs to go somewhere with Champ's league football. Not to pretenders like **** Spurs and Liverpool high on the smell of their own farts.

:lol:

But yes I'd tend to agree with your point too and have said as much earlier. I do have to laugh in my most condescending way at how Spurs are allegedly looking at him. Bless their cotton socks. Can't fault their ambition but I'd sure as hell fault his if he went there. I'm more concerned with the much bigger fish coming sniffing around once we get into the meat of the transfer window from about July 15th onwards. That'll be proper squeaky bum time for me.

We could really do with man city entering the race. I'm resigned to the fact he's leaving so we may as well hope they get involved as that pushes the price considerably up.

I thought before that he could when he was talking to reporter's about his future that we stand a much lower chance of keeping him. Now we've brought players in and Benteke's been very tight lipped about his future... what makes you so negative about the whole scenario ?

Surely if he moves, he needs to go somewhere with Champ's league football. Not to pretenders like **** Spurs and Liverpool high on the smell of their own farts.

:lol:

But yes I'd tend to agree with your point too and have said as much earlier. I do have to laugh in my most condescending way at how Spurs are allegedly looking at him. Bless their cotton socks. Can't fault their ambition but I'd sure as hell fault his if he went there. I'm more concerned with the much bigger fish coming sniffing around once we get into the meat of the transfer window from about July 15th onwards. That'll be proper squeaky bum time for me.

Hopefully by then he's signed an extension.

BTW anyone knows if this is the real Tekkers? Very elaborate to be a hoax, though this tweet was harsh:

Can't believe Brett 'the Hitman' Holman has left the club. Actually I can, he is garbage. I'd rather play with 10 men. #wasteofspace

Daft Liverpool fans suggesting they will give us £10m + Downing + Shelvey.

Strangest fake ITK I've ever seen!

lol as if... I would burn down Villa Park (some how) if this happened.

Apparently Downing has improved a lot since joining them and we would be getting a good deal.

Baffled.

Â