Christian Benteke

Kwan

What was his reaction ? Did he smile and wink at you or flick you the V's ?

he smiled idk if that means anything :P

HE'S STAYING!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

Good work belgian guy!! Do you have any plans/hopes to come over to Villa Park to catch a game? (I realise you're in school so it could be hard, obviously!)

Ps. We say 'Villans', not 'Villains'. We're not criminals! :D;)

Good work belgian guy!! Do you have any plans/hopes to come over to Villa Park to catch a game? (I realise you're in school so it could be hard, obviously!)

Hint for me? I know, but i misspelled and didnt bother to make a new account.

Haha, no I honestly hadn't noticed it in your name :D

The discussion has been done to death on this forum, and I'm sure people have argued that both 'Villan' and 'Villain' are correct. I just thought I'd just inform any overseas fans of what's usually preferred.

i hope christian now sees he has yet much to learn. im pretty sure our bondscoach told him to stay at villa for at least 1 more year. btw he saw my banner!!! :)

What banner ? Were you at the game ?

yes i made a banner with the words christian stay at villa in french :) he saw it because i had a spot nearly the exit when he passed by i screamed his name :P he looked up and smiled =p

You got any photos of it?

oh ok i'm very sorry :o thanks for telling me and to answer your question i hope if my grades are good i might come to england tommorow french exam :P

btw i found a cool vid of belgian goals in the bpl this season. it makes me so proud  :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OTZyvljPTMg#!

i hope christian now sees he has yet much to learn. im pretty sure our bondscoach told him to stay at villa for at least 1 more year. btw he saw my banner!!! :)

What banner ? Were you at the game ?

yes i made a banner with the words christian stay at villa in french :) he saw it because i had a spot nearly the exit when he passed by i screamed his name :P he looked up and smiled =p

You got any photos of it?

no at that moment he looked i was frozen lol couldn't believe he heared me scream in all that noise that was going on almost fainted of exitement :P

• Like 2

Nice one, BG. :) If he stays you can consider yourself a legend here already. ;)

i did everything i could now its up to CB and the villa board to make the right decision.

I am reasonably confident our board will do what they can to keep CB for now, short of being held to ransom. I think 90% of the decision is with CB. We all hope he make the right decision but if he leaves I won't be angry at our board or CB. They will both be doing what is best for them in a compromise based on circumstances, mostly financial, we know little about.

There you have it folks, Belgian Guy single handedly got CB to stay.

Let's hope CB thought God had sent you to give him that message!If 

If that's the case can we give Belgian guy some honour,  freedom of VT or something?

There you have it folks, Belgian Guy single handedly got CB to stay.

Let's hope CB thought God had sent you to give him that message!If 

If that's the case can we give Belgian guy some honour,  freedom of VT or something?

We must get him to Villa Park to watch a game and taste a balti pie.

Â