Christian Benteke

Kwan

Hang on I've just read the transcript. Pretty sure lambert says "he's dropped" sarcastically when asked what he thought of Bentekes 2 goals for Belgium.

Against Scotland should be added to give Lamberts comments context

Hang on I've just read the transcript. Pretty sure lambert says "he's dropped" sarcastically when asked what he thought of Bentekes 2 goals for Belgium.

Sorry, just trying to liven up my dull Friday afternoon. Wasn't expecting anyone to take it seriously, hence the ;)

Has to start. I know he's missed a couple of sitters but while bent and gabby have been sitting around he has been scoring goals in actual games.

Don't really know what that means because Gabby and Bent have both scored more than him for Villa this season.

Although yes I would start Bent and Benteke against Fulham.

Benteke will eat Hangeland for breakfast!!

Not in the air he won't. Possibly on the deck if we can play it in to feet, allow him to control it and get the ball off. Then his pace to get in behind could be deadly. Our tactics will need to be bang on tomorrow. No hoof ball.

I reckon he will be on the bench for Saturday just because he has played so many games the past week. Will come on as a sub.

To start I reckon Gabby & Weimann. Two fast paced hustlers to get Fulhams back 4 wheezing. Cant beat em in the air so pacey through balls maybe our best bet, particularly if ireland & Bannan are playing to provide them.

Â