Christian Benteke

Kwan

If I'm Benteke the last thing I'm doing is signing a new deal with Villa. Absolute worst case is you play out the one you've got and walk away with your pick of clubs in 2 years time.

You said the EXACT same thing the last time we were in this situation ;)

I only remember because it was me who suggested it and you responded in similar fashion to this, and I remember doing the ol' smug 'Oh REALLYYYY' act when he signed the new deal.

None of the English premier league teams will want him. So Europa is gona be his level

Im sure at least 15 of them would take him ;)

Meant to say top 4 teams

Doesn't look like it and him signing for Liverpool will surely depend on whether Sterling is sold. 

Can probably rule out Chelsea after Jose's Falcao comments.

Mourinho eager to 'help' Falcao http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33099430

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho would like to help Radamel Falcao revive his career and says he is "hurt" by criticism of the Colombia striker.

Falcao, 29, has returned to Monaco after scoring four goals in 29 games while on loan at Manchester United.

Chelsea are understood to be in talks over a move, but it is reported they would want a reduction in his £265,000-a-week wages.

"If I can help Falcao reach his level again, I will do it," said Mourinho

Speaking to DirecTV Sports, he added: "It hurts me that people in England think that the real Falcao is the one we saw at Manchester United."

Veteran striker Didier Drogba left Chelsea on a free transfer at the end of the season after helping them win the Premier League.

Edited by av1

Really getting annoyed that every day some player crawls out the woodwork to say Benteke should move here move there seriously fock off

Today its chadli we have already had Mignolet and Hazard licking his ear hole

you would think he was a free agent it's disgusting and disrespectful tbh

so nacer chadli is sticking his nose in the pot now, mixing up shit in the hope that benteke will choose tottenham,

news flash, its up to villa whos offer they accept, and also, benteke said he wanted champions league football, douche!

If I'm Benteke the last thing I'm doing is signing a new deal with Villa. Absolute worst case is you play out the one you've got and walk away with your pick of clubs in 2 years time.

You said the EXACT same thing the last time we were in this situation ;)

I only remember because it was me who suggested it and you responded in similar fashion to this, and I remember doing the ol' smug 'Oh REALLYYYY' act when he signed the new deal.

• Like 1

2 scenarios will see him stay

- no-one meets the buyout clause

- we are taken over by ambitious owners who will pay him in excess of 100k, and bring in quality to make him think i can maybe achieve something in this league now

Unfortunately, i think someone will meet the clause after the internationals, and he will get the hell outta dodge along with his Jurassic Pork agent

He has to go. He's too good for us and he owes us nothing. He could easily have left last summer. He'd be mad to want to stay. Even with new owners and heavy spending it would take us 3-4 years to reach a level befitting a player like him. 

Hopefully he keeps quiet for the next few weeks and it all gets sorted as quickly as possible. Then he can leave us on good terms, we get our money and reinvest it wisely. Onwards and upwards for all involved.

Really getting annoyed that every day some player crawls out the woodwork to say Benteke should move here move there seriously fock off

Today its chadli we have already had Mignolet and Hazard licking his ear hole

you would think he was a free agent it's disgusting and disrespectful tbh

Exactly and the media, yet gain, love putting the boot into Villa. I would seriously love to know the precise definition of tapping up. Mind you Gerard was allowed to bang on in an interview whilst on international duty about Barry and that was ignored.

None of the English premier league teams will want him. So Europa is gona be his level

Im sure at least 15 of them would take him ;)

Meant to say top 4 teams

Doesn't look like it and him signing for Liverpool will surely depend on whether Sterling is sold. 

I don't think he will go to Liverpool even if Sterling was sold.

Mind you I am enjoying the hypocrisy of Liverpool in not wanting to sell their star player for under his real value whilst expecting another club to do exactly that.

Can rule out Chelsea & Man City as they want/bid for Falco & Sterling. That leaves him either Man Utd or Arsenal to come knocking if he wants to stay in the premier and play champions league football. 

Failing that he will have to settle for a half arsed club like Liverpool & Spurs playing on a Thursday & Sunday night for 60% of the season, Of which he as got just as much chance of winning the same thing here… 

Optimistically a nice cup run, but realistically Sweet FA!

Weigh things up for yourself Christian and **** that knob head of an agent off. 

Don't chase the Money with an half arsed club, If you're any good the Money and the big club will come to you! 

Might as well sign an improved deal and hang around here for another season and bang in 25 goals, then show the Top 4 you've got the **** minerals son!

Edited by Kingman

Can rule out Chelsea & Man City as they want/bid for Falco & Sterling. That leaves him either Man Utd or Arsenal to come knocking if he wants to stay in the premier and play champions league football. 

Failing that he will have to settle for a half arsed club like Liverpool & Spurs playing on a Thursday & Sunday night for 60% of the season, Of which he as got just as much chance of winning the same thing here… 

Optimistically a nice cup run, but realistically Sweet FA!

Weigh things up for yourself Christian and **** that knob head of an agent off. 

Don't chase the Money with an half arsed club, If you're any good the Money and the big club will come to you!

I don't think Benteke will be in the premier league next season

I think he will be.  BUT if there isn't a buyer here then I don't think he'll be short of offers abroad.  Even someone like Napoli who are supposedly about to need a replacement for Gonzalo Higuain, for example.  That kind of level would still be a step up and would at least see him on to the next step in his career.

I think he will be.  BUT if there isn't a buyer here then I don't think he'll be short of offers abroad.  Even someone like Napoli who are supposedly about to need a replacement for Gonzalo Higuain, for example.  That kind of level would still be a step up and would at least see him on to the next step in his career.

Not sure about Napoli, I think it helps that they missed the champions league spot.

In reality I think he'll be choosing between top shelf substitute (like a Chelsea) or 2nd shelf starter (like a Liverpool).  If he manages to wangle a top shelf starter position then more power to him.  For me, the best fit at the moment and he'd be a starter, and they're heading back to the top shelf would be Man Utd.  But we'll see how it pans out.

Â