Christian Benteke

Kwan

Can we just lock this thread please, it's really dull, I mean there's nothing to debate. He's class, end of. Very strong, awesome in the air, world class finisher with both feet, good close control, can unlock defences with superb passing. A fault? ermmmm... He can lose his temper from time to time. 

Can't believe he missed that chance against Pool to draw the game. Perfect height for the goalie.

just spotted this

its actually brilliant defending from toure, even if he didn't get a touch (which I think he did get the slightest of touches) he's closed down and blocked off the entire far side of the goal, there is only one option for benteke, smash it as hard as he could towards the near post, it was a good save, if he goes low then you'd expect mignolet to make an easy save, maybe could have gone top corner but that's still extremely harsh, its a dropping ball

Can't believe he missed that chance against Pool to draw the game. Perfect height for the goalie.

just spotted this

its actually brilliant defending from toure, even if he didn't get a touch (which I think he did get the slightest of touches) he's closed down and blocked off the entire far side of the goal, there is only one option for benteke, smash it as hard as he could towards the near post, it was a good save, if he goes low then you'd expect mignolet to make an easy save, maybe could have gone top corner but that's still extremely harsh, its a dropping ball

what he needed was a mishit and that was a goal

On twitter there's people saying that he's gone to Arsenal for £25m.

I don't believe it personally but thought it was worth mentioning it here.

:clap: 

On twitter there's people saying that he's gone to Arsenal for £25m.

I don't believe it personally but thought it was worth mentioning it here.

:clap:

More chance of us signing Rolf Harris at that price

I feel a Benteke hat-trick coming against Newcastle.

Followed by crazy jo telling the media ' that christine is a lass, me a pards know a women when we see one'

With Podolski out for 8 to 10 weeks I fully expect an £8m bid for him from Wenger in the next few days.

£8, 000, 001 If he really wanted to tempt us.

It's just deluded Arse fans. It was started by an account call FootyHumour with a photo of RVP lifting the Premier League trophy. Why would anyone believe that

well im sure he lifted it last season ;)

Â