Christian Benteke

Kwan

You'd think the club have told him give us one more season and then you can leave 'if' your value is met. Who knows what value is but I doubt it's a case of Bale went for x amount, we want x amount. I'll be very suprised if figures wernt discussed even if they not in the contract.

Christian was free to leave this summer, if his value was met. As for discussing figures for next season, there are too many variables - several for each party (Villa, Christian and the interested club(s)) - to currently state what transfer fee may or may not be acceptable to the Villa next summer.

You'd think the club have told him give us one more season and then you can leave 'if' your value is met. Who knows what value is but I doubt it's a case of Bale went for x amount, we want x amount. I'll be very suprised if figures wernt discussed even if they not in the contract.

Christian was free to leave this summer, if his value was met. As for discussing figures for next season, there are too many variables - several for each party (Villa, Christian and the interested club(s)) - to currently state what transfer fee may or may not be acceptable to the Villa next summer.

True but I just can't see a Suarez type situation occurring next season or him having to hand a transfer request in again.  If he does leave its hopefully all done amicably and suits all parties.

He wasnt actually ..

If you read the statement carefully you will find that the club were willing to make him stay .. and that was a plan or a process for that ..

Im really afraid of a late bid .. but im more confident he will stay ..

Nect summer is another story .. I think the club will try their best to make him stay ..

He wasnt actually ..

If you read the statement carefully you will find that the club were willing to make him stay ..

Assuming "act upon it" didn't mean "put the fax in the bin", the club were willing to let him leave according to their statement -

"Having received his transfer request, we have also informed him that should we receive an offer within an appropriate timeframe during pre-season which meets our valuation we would act upon it. But he will remain a Villa player should this not happen."

If CB does have another good season (great start so far!), it is likely he'll be off next summer - because a club will finally match our valuation of him, not because of some unofficial agreement that 'he can go if he wants because he agreed to stay this year'. However, whilst acknowledging his likely departure, the possibility of him staying another year remains.

I can imagine Levy phoning Faulkner during Summer 2014 and saying "Now we'll pay you the £25m you wanted", followed by Faulkner's response - "That was last summer, dumb arse".

I want to ask .. if a player didnt play on a game would it be counted again for another 5 yellows ?

Last year benteke was more than 5 yet im not sure when he made it up .. maybe millwal ?

It's not five over the whole season, it's five up till a certain point which is probably around around the halfway point. Then 10 up until like mid April.

I think I need to check ..

We already have about 7 .. benteke and maybe kea have 2 ..

I want to ask .. if a player didnt play on a game would it be counted again for another 5 yellows ?

Last year benteke was more than 5 yet im not sure when he made it up .. maybe millwal ?

It's not five over the whole season, it's five up till a certain point which is probably around around the halfway point. Then 10 up until like mid April.

I think I need to check ..

We already have about 7 .. benteke and maybe kea have 2 ..

The second player on 2 yellows is Westwood. 

As well as being good at everything else his passing is crazy good too.

I think in the first half he hit a cross field ball over the top to Gabby with his left peg. It really surprised me because you don't expect a player like him to be that accurate.

His cross for Weimann in the second half was even better, dropped it perfectly on his foot.

People saying he hasn't started the season that well are mental. He won every single header against Arsenal and caused problems on numerous occasions.

We need to savour every moment of the beast because it won't be around for ever and we be mourning his loss for years.

Benteke has the most powerful shot in the Premiership. He hits the ball with so much power the goalkeeper has no time to react and the bounce literally bounces against the net like its a brick wall. We saw an example of that the other night against Petr Cech.

I have not seen a player hit the ball as hard as Benteke since Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

It's becoming pretty obvious now that teams have worked out that the only way you can stop Benteke is by using rough house tactics on him in the hope that Benteke reacts & foolishly get's himself sent off.

The beast needs to wise up quickly on this one & respond in the only way he know's possible by slamming the ball in the back of their net.

Disallow that one you bent basket referee. ;)

Â