Christian Benteke

Kwan

I'm not entirely sure how the 2 are related. Surely we can continue to knock Spurs regardless of our pre-season results. Also not entirely sure how it relates to Christian Benteke either. Back on topic, let's hope he's rested for Crewe. I don't want him aggravating something further if he does have any knock.

Something i heard flying around today and i dunno who plucked this rumour out of their arrse, but anyhow apparently Benteke IS infact a Spuds player he signed a contract with them at a lower price than we quoted but part of the deal is we keep him for next season as a Villa player.. :blink:

Something i heard flying around today and i dunno who plucked this rumour out of their arrse, but anyhow apparently Benteke IS infact a Spuds player he signed a contract with them at a lower price than we quoted but part of the deal is we keep him for next season as a Villa player.. :blink:

Pretty sure it would be illegal for him to sign a contract with both them and us.

That's certainly fanciful. Not least because they're desperate for a striker so it's sooo likely they'd leave him here :D Try again whoever you are :P

That sounds like the desperate rambling of a Spurs "ITK" trying to hold onto his credibility.

"He HAS signed, like I said he would, we just won't know about it for another year."

Wow, some people just won`t give up? I do wonder what really drives these itk. I sort of get that whole tricking people just for fun to have a laugh or whatever but people who post every day and make blogs really makes me wonder. Like really? 

I will be so disappointed if Benteke doesn't score 40 goals plus in all competitions next season barring injury ofcourse.

Premier League 25 +

League & FA Cup  5+ ( obviously if selected & not rested & how far we go in both competitions)

Belgium WC Qualifiers & Finals 10 + ( I really do hope CB has an amazing WC as his current value could triple overnight.)

Given that he scored 23 for us in all competitions last season I don't think the above assessment or expectation is either that unfair or that unreal.

Also I think someone is really gonna get it big time of Benteke next year & wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he scored 5 goals in one match.

The above is highly achievable for a man of Benteke's talent & undoubted capability.

Only time will tell ofcourse.

One thing's for certain though, the bookies are brickin' it big time.

Get on CB to be Premier league top scorer & Golden Boot winner next season

Forget where you heard it first :P

I got 18-1 for Benteke to be top scorer. Gone each way which pays out top 4, pretty happy with that as cant see 4 more beating him... I'd say rvp, Suarez and negredo, but then hopefully Benteke. Also Suarez may not because of his ban... If Rooney moves to Chelsea then he could be right up there as well

Edited by mikeyp102

I got 18-1 for Benteke to be top scorer. Gone each way which pays out top 4, pretty happy with that as cant see 4 more beating him... I'd say rvp, Suarez and negredo, but then hopefully Benteke. Also Suarez may not because of his ban... If Rooney moves to Chelsea then he could be right up there as well

What are the each way odds? 1/5 or 1/4? I'd say that's a good bet either way.

My money is on Aguero.

Â