Christian Benteke

Kwan

If Spurs ever meet our supposed £25m valuation we should then ask for £30m. **** scummy club. Milk them for everything they've got.

Now that's a way to annoy benteke to the point he refuses to play for us if spurs didn't match the 30m. It would also make us look incredibly small time.

Bad idea I say

I doubt Benteke would refuse to play during a World Cup year..

• Like 1

I seriously think there needs to be better drugs testing in football.

what do you mean?

Im guessing hes saying that a certain player we all used to love, may be on the funny stuff if he believes his agent has his career at heart.

what do you mean?

Im guessing hes saying that a certain player we all used to love, may be on the funny stuff if he believes his agent has his career at heart.

I took it to mean Lukaku was unfeasibly big at sixteen years old.

what do you mean?

It's not just Lukaku, his physique would take around 3 years of body building training without help.

what do you mean?

It's not just Lukaku, his physique would take around 3 years of body building training without help.

they got african origin they r all like that

Not sure you should be saying things like that..

It's clear what he meant. A strong natural physique is reasonably common amongst people of African descent. Far more so than those of European descent.

Lukaku is a freak of nature, but I don't agree it would take three years of training to build a body like that. With a year of solid, focused training and the correct diet and I could look close enough to that I reckon, as close as genetics would allow. As in, if it were all I did all day every day, as a job, you can do amazing things with the human body.

He's not on drugs. Even if he were, drugs would only effect the timescale in which he could get to that level. It's not like he's built like a wrestler or a genuine body builder.

25 mill for Benteke is a nice bussiness for Lerner. Lambert never see this money. No more signings in this transfer window even he'll sell Bent and loan Hutton Ireland and Given. Squad is completed

Some are just genetic freaks, look at Mike Tyson at that age, he was much bigger than Lukaku.

Indeed. Much like Lukaku he's spent a couple of years in the gym by that point too. Weight training is not age restricted.

Besides, aren't we told Benteke doesn't do any weight training at all? He just doesn't need to. Carew was pretty similar.

Not sure you should be saying things like that..

Why?

Because this wonderful world now has no shortage of people willing to take offence at any given opportunity - often by proxy. Full of bird-mouthed, self-righteous indignation they react like Donald Sutherland at the end of Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers every chance they get.

Adrian Cronauer had a phrase that should be reserved for them: "You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

Anyway, back on topic. I wonder how young Christian's character will be tested if he ends up staying. I seem to remember him saying he didn't like it in Genk because the crowd were too eager to get on his back. If he doesn't do some good PR I wouldn't be surprised if what he got in Genk was like the crowd singing "Happy Birthday" to him compared to the stick he might get from VP. I know goals heal wounds but if people get the impression he is going through the motions and doing just enough, he is going to get hammered.

• Like 1

Â