Christian Benteke

Kwan

On Vydra Udinese are asking for 8 million aren't they? I wouldn't say he is worth 8 million but the games gone mad, Zaha went for 15 million and Ince was going for 8. If Lambert wants him then it's fine by me. He's got a track record of scoring goals and fits the young mould. 

There isn't a Spurs played i'd take as part ex apart from Bale + 10m

I would love to see Sigurdsson at our club.

Sigurdsson would be the only Spurs player available to us i'd be interested in but even so we should still be looking for 20m-25m plus Sigurdsson. 

• Like 1

I would love to see Sigurdsson at our club.

Sigurdsson would be the only Spurs player available to us i'd be interested in but even so we should still be looking for 20m-25m plus Sigurdsson.

I would love him here, but seeing as Spurs are acting like dicks we should ask for cash and 28m of it. I wouldn't take players off them now.

On Vydra Udinese are asking for 8 million aren't they? I wouldn't say he is worth 8 million but the games gone mad, Zaha went for 15 million and Ince was going for 8. If Lambert wants him then it's fine by me. He's got a track record of scoring goals and fits the young mould. 

I have seen very little of Vydra but i wonder is he more like Gabby than Benteke and if so would he fit into our system?

Interesting point made on (spits) H&V

Benteke handing in a transfer request relinquishes his rights to 15% (which equates to around £4.5mil of a £30mil fee) This could make £25mil a more realistic figure.If Spurs are in with a first bid of £20mil,the two sides are not going to end up that far apart.I'd guess that somewhere around the 23 mark will see him go-Hope I'm wrong though but handing in that request shows to me his determination to leave.

I have to say,my feelings are "**** him".Another season would have been about fair on all parties-I don't suppose "fair" comes into it with a few million quid at stake though

• Like 1

vydra would be a very good replacement for Bent. Quicker, knows where the goal is, would fit much better into our system. Although I think Helenius was Bent's replacement. Vydra would be more like an upgrade on Weimann in our current system imo. Would still like to see him come here but I can't see it, think Gabby, Tonev, Weimann, Helenius, Bowery + Youth will be enough.

However, Finnbogason and Vydra coming in to replace Benteke would be great business imo.

I have seen very little of Vydra but i wonder is he more like Gabby than Benteke and if so would he fit into our system?

I live with a Watford fan at uni so i've seen him play a fair few times. He's quick, a solid finisher. If he could fit into our system depends what formation we play when Benteke leaves. I'd say his ability and potential is similar to Weimann's. Only concern is he had a big stretch last season towards the end where he didn't score for over 10 games but that could be put down to first season in England and fatigue. 

Why are transfer figures always nice round numbers ? We should only accept bids of £26,967,547.

Not a penny more or a penny less.

And it should be paid in 50p pieces.

We will see who the serious bidders are then .

What about the odd 47p?

I wonder what that many 50p pieces looks like? I bet it's not half as impressive as I think. Maybe a medium sized van load?

50 million 50p pieces would probably fill more than a medium sized van.

Even if you stacked them in £1000 bundles, that's still 25000 x £1000 bundles of 50p pieces. I'd imagine a cargo plane could do it.....

You may ask whether I have anything better to do on a Saturday night. The answer is sadly no.

Edited by R.I.C.O.

Dempsey, Kaboul, Bale, Dembele, Sigurosson, Holtby, and Sandro would all be excellent players to pick up from Spurs. 

• Like 1

The ONLY players Spurs would offer would be Sigurdsson because he's been very average, Dempsey because he's past it, Kaboul because he's turning into a Ledley King V2, Defoe (see Dempsey) and then most likely youth players such as Naughton, Rose etc.

I cannot see Lambert taking a player plus cash deal because he seems to know exactly who he wants and he would have approached a Spurs player already if he wanted one. 

25 million and I shall be happy. Buy a Attacking Midfielder, a holding Midfielder and an experienced proven goalscorer and we will be fine for next season IMO.

Dempsey, Kaboul, Bale, Dembele, Sigurosson, Holtby, and Sandro would all be excellent players to pick up from Spurs.

Let me translate that for anyone who doesn't recognise these names ;

Too old, Not good enough, Inconsistent, Set Pieces Only, Who ?, and Injury Prone.....thanks but no thanks

Â