VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

.8pints is backstage. He talked trash about villaajax, continuing their feud.

villaajax vs 8pints

villaajax walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3!! 8pints slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win,

See? I don't need 2quartz.

packoman + yillan are walking backstage when they get ambushed from behind by POB + Dom_Wren, who beat them down with chairs. After a short attack, yillan and packoman have been left down and hurt on the concrete floor.

Isn't VTW starting to outgrow these clowns? I bet even Gareth "The Junkie" RDR could take the two of them on his own.

Acclaim are developing VTW: Anarchy Rulz?

Here we have a preview of villaajax vs GarethRDR

WP_20130708_004.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQgTnE88WA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQlMtKepano

WP_20130708_008.jpg

WP_20130708_009.jpg

WP_20130708_010.jpg

WP_20130708_011.jpg

• Like 3

Hogso that is now 2 out of 2 wins for Mr.Money Money. I.e me! You have accepted defeat graciously on both occasion and for that I respect you.

But enough is enough! I deserve a title shot, not playing the opener with this offal eating, turd rolling sow.

*8pints, 55stripes and a whole heap of awesomeness are in the ring, spouting off once again*

I deserve a title shot

8pints: No you don't. Why would you deserve that? Let's have a look at your record...You've beat hogso twice and the grovelling fool shook your hand, you've both lost to and defeated designer"IMDB"1 and you've beat Dom_Wren...so that's five matches, one loss and four victories so......ok, that's a pretty good record, fair play to you but what was this nonsense?

Call all new CHAMPS!! You have got the gold strap around your waist but do you have the gold bulging in your bank balance to match! The answer.......No! Of course it is a no, but that can change with me, a proven winner just ask Dom how i whipped his ass two weeks ago on VT is War.

As the faces of this company Limpid would see you toe the line and convince you that you are privileged just to be appearing on his show. Poppy cock you are the stars and it is Limpids privilege that you have decided to work here rather than for the big boys. You should be paid in accordance to your value and i am the man to fight your corner against Oppression.

8pints: So you set yourself up as a manager? You don't need a title and trust me, I've had my experiences with managers and all that type of agreement leads to is heartbreak--No! Not heartbreak, I didn't meant that, I meant, erm...annoyance.

*8pints looks a bit awkward and 55stripes licks her paws*

8pints: Life is good without 2quartz anyway. Hey Stripes...remember when I dressed you up as villaajax and we came out to the ring? That was so funny!...oh no, that was 2quartz....*Thinks for a moment*....Ha! Remember when you dressed up as Baselayers to impress her but got it wrong, came out with skis instead of a snowboard? That was some funny---Oh no, that was 2quartz too...hmm...Oh! This is the one! That time when you said "Hey 8pints, did you hear Ginko bought an AM radio?" and I said "No, I didn't hear that, what happened?" and you answered "It took him a week to realise he could play it at night!" *8pints laughs heartily but after a few moments of realisation and 55stripes staring blankly at him, he ceases chuckling*...that, that was, that was 2quartz also. You can't talk, how silly of me...*sighs* Time to go.

*8pints leads 55stripes backstage*

Edited by 8pints

8 pints, 8 pints, 8 pints.

How very predictable of you to come out here and start talking nonsense with your little posse of leprechaun and bitch.

One thing you got right was my record. Yes it, no sorry I am impressive and I want to prove it more.

My sports agency will takeover this place and turn you into a drip smaller than 2 quartz. But first I have to prove I can get, get the gold around my own waist to prove my credentials to all the other superstars of VTW!

• Like 1

Â