VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

packoman + yillan vs POB + Dom_Wren - VT Tag Team Championship Tables Match

Driven DDT by AVFC-Prideofbrum. Tornado punch from Dom_Wren. POB + Dom_Wren whip packoman into the corner. Dom_Wren whips AVFC-Prideofbrum in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. AVFC-Prideofbrum goes to suplex yillan through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. packoman ducks a wild right hand. Back elbow connects, POB staggers backward. yillan pulls POB onto the table for a piledriver, but he uses a backdrop to survive. Short powerbomb by packoman. yillan climbs onto the table with AVFC-Prideofbrum and hits a bodyslam through it for the win! Dom_Wren and POB remain in the ring, arguing. AVFC-Prideofbrum looks really angry. Dom_Wren pushes POB away and walks off, looking furious.

Greatness has entered the ring, thank you very much. You may bow at will! 

i254680176_21434.gif

• Like 1

*Your three favourite EWR Superstars are back!...Don't get funny, you know who I mean.........8pints, 2quartz and 55stripes.*

8pints: So at Sunderslam, there were eight matches, which is a fitting number since it was me who came up with the name.

2quartz: Yeah, you've mentioned that.

8pints: And out of those eight matches, the referee gets hit in five of them, but, my match is the only one that ends in disqualification for it!? What type of nonsense officiating is that!?

2quartz: You did trample on him, bit different. Plus the ref was hit after Mr 985's match.

8pints: Yeah, well Big Mouth Steven with all his claims of destroying Blunderbuddy then coming after me aren't exactly working out are they? If it was a computer game he's stuck on level one...plus if it was a computer game, it's a two year old one he's only just bought and is asking us all how to play, that's his style and the ref is probably the only one in this organisation Stevie 'Not-a' Wonder can beat...and that's debatable.

2quartz: Mr Ginko lost his belt.

8pints: Stinko lost my belt you mean!? Against my clone as well!

2quartz: Mr. Leemond2008 did use a new finisher.

8pints: Fair play to him, go and join him if you love him so much, oh wait, he's already got a manager the flipping rip-off artist!

2quartz: He had a manager before you did and was a member of this site a long time before you, if anything it's you--

8pints: --Ok, shut up now, all I'm saying is I can see something like this emerging here in EWR very soon >>>.

undertaker14.jpg

2quartz: Are you not happy about anything?

8pints: I'm happy Ingram won because it meant Stefan'Can I have a title shot for diddly-squat?'AVFC lost. Well played 'bb', can't even beat Richie from Happy Days, good luck with getting a title shot!

2quartz: Is that everything off your chest?

8pints: No, it isn't and you've just displayed a perfect example of what I want to address. A lot of people are giving us grief about being long-winded and boring and I've remedied a remedy for that.

2quartz: You've remedied a remedy?

8pints: Yes. One issue is you talk to much.

2quartz: You're blaming me!?

8pints: Of course. You always butt in with your little comments out of your little mouth from your little mind and it stretches out the page.

2quartz: Oh really?

8pints: Yes.

2quartz: Is that right?

8pints: It is.

2quartz: I see.

8pints: ...Stop it.

2quartz: Fine.

8pints: So if you shut your little lips we'll be fine, on top of that, it'll leave more room for my witty wisdom and that's what all people really want isn't it?

*8pints looks at 2quartz, who stares back but doesn't say anything*

8pints: Well done. And the next thing is, we need to start doing more exciting things when we come out to the squared circle. *Walks over to the side of the ring*

2quartz: *When 8pints is out of earshot* You should try that philosophy in your matches.

8pints: So I've got a few things here.

*8pints retrieves a pot of tar and sack of goose feathers from ringside*

8pints: And we're going to use them to give the fans a spectacle.......by tarring and feathering......you.

2quartz: What!? No way! That's degrading! Not a chance--*8pints tips the tar over 2quartz's head quickly followed by dumping on the goose feathers*

8pints: *Pleased with himself* There! Isn't that funny!?

2quartz: tarredfeathered.jpgNo.

8pints: It is! What do you think Stripes?

55stripes:tumblr_m31uz8A5b91qfnok0o1_500.gif(Thinks) Looks like a juicy chicken.

*8pints rolls about the apron, laughing uncontrollably, the crowd feel uncomfortable and uneasy as 2quartz slowly makes his way backstage alone, deeply embarrassed about what he has been subjected to. Eventually, when he has composed himself, 8pints takes 55stripes by her lead and leaves the arena to an eerie silence.*

I'll fight you Stevo, provided it is a Hair vs Hair match; the loser has to grow some hair.

Does losing magically MAKE you grow hair?

If so, then call me a jabroni!

• Like 1

rock_spit.0_standard_352.0.jpg

The only person I've faced so far is TUS!

How do I go about facing someone else? (And maybe winning?) ;)

You'd better end your feud with him then!

I'll fight you Stevo, provided it is a Hair vs Hair match; the loser has to grow some hair.

And you're still in rehab!

I mean, I was just kidding VA ;) Most of my suggestions were crap anyway. If you used 'Mervin King of the Ring' I would have given you a slap.

Obviously. Because you meant Phil King of the Ring.

I mean, I was just kidding VA ;) Most of my suggestions were crap anyway. If you used 'Mervin King of the Ring' I would have given you a slap.

... No, I wasn't going to use that...

*quickly removes it*

Obviously. Because you meant Phil King of the Ring.

I meant MervYn, actually :blush:

• Like 1

Â