Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Ohhhhhh. I get it. He's playing on the fact that some of Tonev's shots at goal sometimes miss the target. Of COURSE!

Thank you for pointing that out, I was struggling to get it.

Of course, the impeccable shot accuracy of our other strikers is making him look even worse, no?

• Like 1

Back on topic (if we went off topic).

I think Tonev is still pilloried for his admittedly awful debut. However, seeing as Gabby/Wiemann are producing little, perhaps he's worth a try. We could hardly do worse.

• Like 1

Apparently the reason Tonev fires his thunderbolts high and wide is because he has Bulgarian immigrants outside the ground who get the footballs and sell them on ebay to make a bob or two!!!!

This man is a Bulgarian immigrant is he not?

Petrov_22_532x360_1481220a.jpg

• Like 1

Ohhhhhh. I get it. He's playing on the fact that some of Tonev's shots at goal sometimes miss the target. Of COURSE!

With a sprinkle of racism, hilarious isn't it?

Yeah - I thought this was a site for Villa fans (and fans in general) to discuss football. Didn't realise the EDL had popped in!.

Racism or Bigotry of any kind is a no no. Even in jest it's not funny. Oh! well suppose some can find humour in that. 

I can take a joke (and have had to face racism from our own fans). Over reaction - probably - justified - yes. 

Please fellow fans - less racism and more informed discussion (even if it was said in jest)

Being a person of the Jewish faith and also being in a minority i hardly call myslf a rascist or and EDL lover!  This is banter or have the PC police finally taken over the asylum!  In fact racism is in itself a faulted theory as the races on planet earth consist of the human race and the animal race!!

Yeah - I thought this was a site for Villa fans (and fans in general) to discuss football. Didn't realise the EDL had popped in!.

Racism or Bigotry of any kind is a no no. Even in jest it's not funny. Oh! well suppose some can find humour in that. 

I can take a joke (and have had to face racism from our own fans). Over reaction - probably - justified - yes. 

Please fellow fans - less racism and more informed discussion (even if it was said in jest)

Being a person of the Jewish faith and also being in a minority i hardly call myslf a rascist or and EDL lover!  This is banter or have the PC police finally taken over the asylum!  In fact racism is in itself a faulted theory as the races on planet earth consist of the human race and the animal race!!

Sorry mate - I'm from an Asian background - and any sort of racism comment even in jest is not on. It's ok making fun of other teams  fans - that is in jest and banter but we don't refer to the race do we. Didn't say you were a racist or edl member - just commented  that that is the sort of comment made by those kind of people who make it out to be a joke but in reality they mean it.

So sorry if you thought it was directed at you it wasn't - was a general point. And yes I agree about the Human race and animal race.

There's enough shit aroun

• Like 1

the races on planet earth consist of human race and animal race?

You do realise we are animals? You do realise that what you are talking about are species of animals? Read a book.

I hope Tonev comes good and i can see what he is trying to do in games but until it comes off and he starts performing he just look a bit out of his league in the PL.

Is mentioning a bulgarian immigrant racist ? - Jesus.

Is mentioning a bulgarian immigrant racist ? - Jesus.

Thou shalt not take the name of the lord thy God in vain

Well to put an end to all this stuff once and for all if he comes good for our beloved Villa then who cares

where he comes from,

what he looks like,

what food he likes,

what car he drives,

does he eat his five or seven a day,

what colour his hair is,

if he is gay, straight, bisexual, transgender or just queer,

which religion he is 

does he prefer the walking dead or game of thrones

eastenders, emmerdale, corrie street

likes curry or kebabs, or none

has a xbox or playstation or neither

does he rip out a fart or pass them silently

iphone or android

sky or virgin

in the end if he plays well for us who will give a rat's ass about any of this!!!!

• Like 1

Â