Would you buy from the relegated teams?

olivilla

Would take Robson-kanu. Taraabt is actually a pretty good player but can be pretty egotistical in his play, and he is not so consistent which should be our number one factor. We already had that crap and we still do in the likes of zog. Shame, but true. 

Remy would be good but its not gonna happen as he will go to a club that can perform higher and the same for his wages. Le fondre, maybe. Not one I really would go for in an ideal situation but he is good enough I suppose. Maybe di santo from wigan? Dunno, I don`t really like wigan at all. Kone is pretty good though. 

I'd take Hoillet if he would take a pay cut to fit in with the rest of the squad. Awful season but lots if potential. McCarthy big yes but he will be going to somewhere else. McManaman BIG NO what has he done other than a few good games of late. James McClean looked a great lil player for a few games last season shite this season. Ivan Ramis linked last summer or Antolín Alcaraz could be shrewd buys. Other than that no one

I wouldn't take anyone from the relegated teams and I don't think Lambert will either

Same for me. Get players on the way up not the way down. McManaman looks just like Mclean at Sunderland to me, a flash in the pan.

Now that we know the full list of relegated players, depending on our budget, some out of this list could prove to be decent additions...

Ramis (as backup CB)

McCarthy

Maloney

Kone

McManaman

Remy (though not on anything close to the money he's on at QPR)

Le Fondre (if Bent and Benteke left)

Mbia

QPR: Hoilett or maybe Remy, only Benteke decides to leave.

Reading: McCarthy for back-up to Guzan if we manage to get rid of Given.

Wigan: Kone (depending on Benteke) McCarthy, McManaman even though his attitude is **** appalling.

Â