Would you buy from the relegated teams?

olivilla

I'd take Maloney as an option, but I don't really see where he'd fit in with our current style.

Our midfield 3 isn't strong enough to accomodate Maloney, and he doesn't have the pace or work-rate to replace Gabby or Weimann. 

He would be a good option to bring off the bench, but he would be better suited to a tippy-tappy side like Swansea.

Callum Mcmanaman is the one I'd take.

Let's not forget that Wigan might finish two points behind us. There are no huge gap in quality between their best players and our worst players. And there are players, at least in QPR, that would improve us.

Some young players, still developing, could be of interest from all thee clubs. But none of the experienced journeymen that they considered the backbone of their team.

Finishing just above the relegation zone is not going to make us an obvious choice for players from other Prem clubs. We can probably choose between "damaged goods" from top clubs, up an coming players from lower divisions, players from relegated clubs and most players, except the recognized wonderkids, from other leagues in the world, except Spain, Italy, Germany and France. From these four countries we would have to choose between the second best players. 

So I would not rule out bying from relegated clubs. But I'm not sure they have any we should be interested in either. I don't expect a fire sale at either Wigan or Reading and I would stay away from the journeymens at QPR. So it's a bit depending on price as well.  

2-3 of the best young players from either Scandinavia, Netherlands, Belgium, etc. A couple of up and coming players from lower league/relegated teams, and a couple of experienced Prem players to help our young'uns is both realistic and would make me happy this summer. 

I wouldn't take any of the players from relegated teams, QPR players are on high salaries and would come with too much baggage and Wigan's McManaman looks to be very much flash-in-the-pan; based on the yesterday's game seems to be believing his own hype and looked like he's trying to impress too hard.

We're better off with unearthing more players like Benteke, Westwood, Lowton and Sylla and getting couple more older heads to steady the ship.

Edited by Jarpie

The only players who would interest me are James McCarthy from Wigan and Andros Townsend from Spurs (on loan at QPR) although I think the amount we would be quoted for both would be ridiculously high compared to their true worth.

their is absolute no chance of us getting McCarthy, would love it but he is going way above our level, stories are Arsenal or Chelsea will sign him*

*if they cant get Bannan from us obviously

• Like 1

Alex McCarthy would be a great option as he is clearly talented, was the only major difference in the team during the mini-revival period earlier in the season.

James McCarthy might be good enough to go above our level but can't see him going there just yet, especially as he has being marshalling a midfield all the way to the championship. would fit in well at our club and be able to prove himself here too.

Le Fondre would be a great back-up signing as he's been sat on the bench at reading and grabbed a lot of goals, would be happy for him to do the same for us here.

If it wasn't for his age i'd be interested in Al-Habsi.

Robson-Kanu can be hit and miss, but the difference is between us and reading, that we can afford to bring him off or drop him if his performances drop.

Still a massive fan of M'Bia and feel he wouldn't be the type to hang around for the wages at QPR, and would want first-team action at a top-level club.

QPR striker Loic Remy arrested in gang rape investigation
_67619542_67619487.jpgLoic
Remy and two other men are being questioned over the rape of a woman on Monday

Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape.

The 26-year-old French international is being held by Scotland Yard's sex crime squad along with two other men who were arrested in Fulham, west London.

They are being questioned over allegations that a 34-year-old woman was raped on 6 May by three men.

The allegation was passed to the Met from Kent Police two days later. The men are being held at a police station in west London.

A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said: "Three men, aged 26, 23 and 22, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape."

Remy joined QPR from Marseille in an £8m deal in January.

A spokesperson for QPR said the club was "aware of the allegations" but could not comment while the police investigation was continuing.

BBC

McCarthy will prob go to Liverpool or someone like that

Mcmanaman will also prob go to club like Liverpool

I think Paul lambert will be scouring the globe for players like Belgium holland and France and why not. Look at sylla last couple weeks I'm really looking forward to seeing him next year. Our team went from looking the worst squad in prem league to a squad with a hell of a lot of promise Guzan Weimann Benteke Gabbi Baker Lowton and Sylla all look great in my opinion add a couple of players in like a striker midfielder left back and centre back and sell bent Ireland given Hutton dunne and warlock and we start to look fantastic for next year

• Like 1

Â