Would you buy from the relegated teams?

olivilla

Sorensen wasn't that bad?

Wigan: Maloney would be a decent signing now he's grown up. McManaman seems a decent player, especially of late. McCarthy - yes.

QPR: Taarabt has his moments but is definitely not a Lambert player, and a bit of a luxury. Ignoring his fee and mental salary, before Samba arrived at QPR I would have said yes, but not any more. Park could add energy and experience, and Remy has natural talent but I think we don't need him. Robert Green anyone?

Reading: no one

Sunderland: O'Shea and Fletcher would definitely improve us

But really none of the above will be bought by Lambert. I think we will see Lescott arrive, I think we may also see Huddlestone and maybe Luke Murphy but the rest will be left field. Would live Milner back, but reckon Sylla is going to fill his boots next season.

but Kevin Doyle could be a good addition to the squad.

not in a million years, not when he was in his best form at wolves, he's rubbish

yeah agree. am a fan of Doyle workrate and attitude could have been decent signing when he left Reading but I think his best days are way behind him and will more than likely go to Celtic and replace Hooper

but Kevin Doyle could be a good addition to the squad.

not in a million years, not when he was in his best form at wolves, he's rubbish

yeah agree. am a fan of Doyle workrate and attitude could have been decent signing when he left Reading but I think his best days are way behind him and will more than likely go to Celtic and replace Hooper

yes he's not good enough for us

Edited by PaulC

It's gonna be mighty damned hard to keep hold of Bannan if we make the dreaded drop!

think Barcelona and Real Madrid are chasing him but Mourinho might bring him to Chelsea and show him a tiki taka masterclass

It's gonna be mighty damned hard to keep hold of Bannan if we make the dreaded drop!

Think it'll be hard to keep hold of him regardless. Lambert will be fighting off clubs making £40m+ bids no doubt.

Edited by Mantis

Â