Would you buy from the relegated teams?

olivilla

All of Reading's players are not good enough. Wigan's are a bit meh- I mean we have already tried with Maloney,, and their defence is even worse than ours.  Arry says the QPR team isnt good enough for the championship, so probably not. At a pinch Hoilett could maybe be rescused from the shambles at Loftus Road. I still think there is a decent footballer in there. Other than that, not that tempted.

I'd take Kone. The rest aren't good enough or aren't going to fit in our wage structure.

Reckon we'll be looking abroad and in lower leagues again, which isn't a terrible thing as there are obviously some bargains to be had if you've got the eye for one (which PL appears to).

There's no way Le Fondre isn't playing in the Prem next season. Something like 11 or 12 goals off Reading's bench in the league this season. Kone is a good shout too. He ain't going down.

Anyone know what the deal with Maloney was when he was at Villa?

MON seemed to abuse him a bit, like taking him off when he'd scored both goals against Chelsea, but who knows if it was that that made him want to leave.

I think he'd be a handy signing. Hell, he can actually take an actual proper actual free kick.

Kone, Kone, and Kone.

Also ...

I realize he's actually, erm, French, but doesn't anyone know (or care) about Joey Barton's status? Will he stay at Marseilles? Is he going back to QPR? (Not that he'd actually be much of a help to AV.)

Edited by Shifted To Neutral

Kone, Kone, and Kone.

Also ...

I realize he's actually, erm, French, but doesn't anyone know (or care) about Joey Barton's status? Will he stay at Marseilles? Is he going back to QPR? (Not that he'd actually be much of a help to AV.)

Joseph Barton @Joey7Barton 5h

I'll just re-iterate for a lot of the buffoons tweeting me. I WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON. Hope that clears that up!

QPR - like most, perhaps Hoillet, but I do think there will be better available for less money. I like M'bia too, but I think wages will be an issue.

Reading - McCarthy looks a great young keeper, but we need to shift Shay first. Not convinced about Le Fondre; he is a sub for a reason! Robson-Kanu has a lot of bad days for me, although I think Kebe could be a useful squad player, but suspect that better and cheaper is out there.

Wigan - I know I am wrong, but I have never seen anything in McCarthy or McArthur to say that they are good players. MacManaman I really like, although he needs a lot of coaching and again will cost a premium price. I've never been convinced about Kone. Some good stuff but a lot of dross. Positionally he's terrible. I think Sharner could be a useful addition and he covers CB and CM, but only as a squad player. Di Santo is shit - the Argie Emile Heskey!

Â