Would you buy from the relegated teams?

olivilla

The tea lady at Reading! :)

And the Pie man from Wigan :D

Who Dave Whelan claims can go with his blessing! :D

He must have changed his mind then. There was a rumour Pukka were after him and Whelan released this statement -

The Pie man's always in demand, Whenever he wants to go I'll release him immediately but he'll only go to a big, big kitchen and I don't think Pukka are big enough.

It's his decision. All I do is support him. He's the most honest man you'll ever meet. If anybody approaches him, he comes to me and tells me. I trust him implicitly.

I don't think he'll go this season but if he does I'll shake his hand and wish him good luck because he's been a brilliant Pie Man for us and I hope he continues for another four or five years.

• Like 1

He must have changed his mind then. There was a rumour Pukka were after him and Whelan released this statement -

The Pie man's always in demand, Whenever he wants to go I'll release him immediately but he'll only go to a big, big kitchen and I don't think Pukka are big enough.

It's his decision. All I do is support him. He's the most honest man you'll ever meet. If anybody approaches him, he comes to me and tells me. I trust him implicitly.

I don't think he'll go this season but if he does I'll shake his hand and wish him good luck because he's been a brilliant Pie Man for us and I hope he continues for another four or five years.

Sounds like pie in the sky to me! :P;):)

• Like 1

Sounds like pie in the sky to me! :P;):)

Stop kidney-ing around

would take Robson-Kanu, McCarthy and/or M'Bia. McManaman needs to prove himself first. i don't think they are all that unrealistic i know these players are linked with bigger clubs and higher wages but most the time it's media smokescreen, no harm in asking

Nobody from QPR, wages would likely be too much.  Happily take Le Fondre and maybe Robson-Kanu off Reading's hands to pad our squad out.  Not sure on who'd I'd have from Wigan.

McCarthy from Wigan is ok.

Robson-Kanu and McCarthy (the keeper) from Reading is ok.

Forgot about McCarthy (Alex), absolutely him, especially if Given does go.

I don't think Lambert would target any of those players to be honest. The squad needs some filling out at the moment, in terms of actual numbers it isn't that bad but the fact Dunne's contract is up and most likely not renewed, Lichaj & Dawkins' contracts are also up, and then we would have the likes of Bent, Given, Ireland & Hutton all hopefully moving in search of first team football. With other players like Bannan, Herd, Clark who's situation isn't very clear we could need 10+ players in the summer, but I think Lambert will follow on and buy lads who are either coming from the lower leagues or abroad.

Â