UKIP Nutters

bickster

You do know that the two main suspects are British nationals, right?

Yes. They would never have been if I was in power though.

They were born in Britain. What would you have done with them when they were born?

They'd never have been born in Britain.

And what do you mean by that?

He'd have been in power in 1949 when it was decided, rightly, that immigration was potentially very good for the country. 

He'd have been in power in 1949 when it was decided, rightly, that immigration was potentially very good for the country.

Cool.

I wonder at what point in history it would have been necessary to exclude the likes of delphinho from 'power' in order that the likes of delphinho might exist?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/378232/Immigrant-crime-soars-with-foreign-prisoners-rising

Pick the above apart. Go on. I'm sure I'm in the wrong again.

600 people/63,000,000. when the figures are that small, a 40 percent rise sounds a lot, but realistically, it isn't.

Accused. Not convicted. And you're talking about London. One place. Not representative of the whole nation.

Ok, sorry. Let 'em all in then eh?

It's always one or the other eh? Ban them or let them all in. Taking the actions of a few nutters to be representative of an entire community.

Things aren't usually so black-and-white.

I don't expect we'll get an answer on why the family wouldn't allowed in under Delphinho's hypothetical leadership. I'm sure we can speculate as to why.

Isn't it obvious? He meant that if he were in power they'd never have been born there because he wouldn't have allowed their parents to emigrate there in the first place. 

In this case the nutters were British born and bred.<br /><br />Chuck out the Brits I say, that'll teach 'em

Looking forward to reading about UKIP's policy on getting the Brits out of Northern Ireland.

They've been there for 400 years but if it were up to me, they'd never be born.

In this case the nutters were British born and bred.<br /><br />Chuck out the Brits I say, that'll teach 'em

Looking forward to reading about UKIP's policy on getting the Brits out of Northern Ireland.

They've been there for 400 years but if it were up to me, they'd never be born.

I wonder if we could take back the 400 years worth of Brits, and return the 400 years of southern Irish in Britain.

I suspect that would cut the population of Birmingham by about 60%!

Have UKIP got any policies about repatriating English ex-pats?  I know a few people who are enjoying their lives in sunnier climes than these.  Will they be forced home?

Yes, I know it's a stupid post, but they are a **** stupid party...

Â