UKIP Nutters

bickster

UKIP motto = Blame the foreigners...

I'm joking, but you get the point ;)

You say that as if we shouldn't?

The influx of immigrants ruining this country, along with signing over all our powers to a foreign country seem to suggest we can blame them to a certain extent?

Hmm, all I can find on Google is UKIP having to get a think tank to draw up some policies for them because they don't have any other than to leave Europe, which would most likely send this country back into a deep recession.

Hmm, all I can find on Google is UKIP having to get a think tank to draw up some policies for them because they don't have any other than to leave Europe, which would most likely send this country back into a deep recession.

Your Google search engine must be broke. You didn't happen to just go to the Labour party website did you?

Face it, if hypothetically, Labour, the Tories and the fence-sitters pledged to leave the EU in their manifestos, that would be the end of UKIP as they are a one policy party.

Face it, if hypothetically, Labour, the Tories and the fence-sitters pledged to leave the EU in their manifestos, that would be the end of UKIP as they are a one policy party.

But in essence, the Tories have pledged to leave it by offering a referendum in 2015. It is highly likely that if a referendum were to take place, Britain would leave the EU. I'm also pretty sure Labour will lean towards the idea of promising a referendum if they were to win power.

And you keep saying it's a 'one policy party'. What if that one policy is the one everybody is talking about and the one everybody wants changed? I'm fully aware the UKIP hasn't vetted most of it's members and its manifesto may well be based on weak predictions, but they offer an alternative to Labour and Conservative parties who continuously let the British people down.

The idea that they are a racist organisation is nonsense. 'Racism' is an overused buzzword designed to keep people quiet. 

• Like 1

Xenophobic is the word that comes to mind.

Embrace your other human beings, we are all one race.

We are, unfortunately we are not all atheists though.

Are you aiming that at Islam extremists? The ones who will be coming in their millions from Romania and Bulgaria?

Voting for UKIP as a protest vote is venturing into dangerous territory.

For me, it's not exactly what they stand for, and I'm not labelling the whole party as a 'racist'. However, if a party with certain underlying racism and bigotry, who have started attracting certain kinds of people (and again, I'm not generalising. I'm sure there's numerous people who voted UKIP who I'd get on with) can get some sort of power then could it go further?

I mean, 10 years ago who would have guessed the Lib Dems would have got anywhere near government?

It would be interesting to have a poll to see how VTers would vote in such a referendum. Personally, I'm in favour of staying in the EU.

It would. 

Xenophobic is the word that comes to mind.

Embrace your other human beings, we are all one race.

We are, unfortunately we are not all atheists though.

Are you aiming that at Islam extremists? The ones who will be coming in their millions from Romania and Bulgaria?

What you did there, I see it.

Of course, you know full well I wasn't insinuating that the influx of migrants from Romania and Bulgaria are going to be Muslims.

I know very little about politics, but I was speaking to a friend about UKIP. She decided she was going to vote for them, I asked why and she said she agrees with their policy on immigration. When I then went to ask what are their policies on other issues such as education and  theNHS, she said she doesn't know. I asked her if she was worried that everything else would fall to shit.... she simply replied that everything is shit anyway, so what difference does it make? 

I think this is the stance a lot of people are taking, things have hardly been great regardless of whether it's Labour or the Tories are in charge, and I think a lot of people have lost so much faith in both of them that they simply want something different, regardless of the consequences. Immigration just seems to be the word coming out of everyone's mouth at the minute. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Â