UKIP Nutters

bickster

Stefan, I genuinely would love to have the same outlook on everything as you do, I'm sure I'd be a lot happier!

Unfortunately, I live in the real world. 

The BNP, EDL etc. are no more dangerous than people like yourself. 

To believe that the BNP and EDL etc are not dangerous shows a complete lack of knowledge of what they are and what they stand for

In addition to that, accepting immigration for what it is isn't living in the real world? Last time I checked, this IS a world of immigration. Also I'm intrigued why you don't think I'm i'm the real world. The REAL figures show that immigration is dropping. The government's OWN website says what professions we are short of in the country so we're inviting people with skills in those professions to emigrate here.

Surely those wanting us to close our borders aren't living in the real world.

Edited by StefanAVFC

And as for the poster claiming we shouldn't be picking our leaders on charisma...why not? This country needs a leader during a time where all the power in this country is being transferred to Brussels. 

Maybe we just need a good leader in Brussels?

You don't like the two parties that generally contest our elections, but here is an alternative staring you in the face.

And as for the poster claiming we shouldn't be picking our leaders on charisma...why not? This country needs a leader during a time where all the power in this country is being transferred to Brussels. 

Maybe we just need a good leader in Brussels?

You don't like the two parties that generally contest our elections, but here is an alternative staring you in the face.

Oh no you didn't ;)

Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin have charisma. I've heard it all now.

And Farage. I mean he smokes and drinks in pubs and everything!

He's Mr. Everyman, that's part of his appeal. I'm guessing anyway.

Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin have charisma. I've heard it all now.

And Farage. I mean he smokes and drinks in pubs and everything!

He's Mr. Everyman, that's part of his appeal. I'm guessing anyway.

Crikey, the thought of anyone out there thinking of Nigel Farage as an 'everyman' is terrifying.

• Like 2

The BNP, EDL etc. are no more dangerous than people like yourself. 

How so?

What is the danger that Stefan is causing us?

Should I be worried?

I think it's the avatar.

• Like 1

- White

- Edit: Does not look working class :D

Everyman.......?

Trust me on this one, Nigel Farage is not an Everyman. He may be many things, a showman, a bastard, a pugfaced rocket polisher, but he's not an Everyman. He's not bland enough, too arrogant, cocky, self satisfied, outspoken. The only place Nigel Farage might be called an example of an Everyman would be a select number of old school members only clubs near the financial institutions in London. The kind of place where there's emerald green wallpaper over wood panelling on the walls, obscured by a fug of heavy smoke in the air, red leather armchairs occupied by slick haired ageing gents chortling in well cut suits sloshing brandys at 3pm, the hazy dull light refracting through the crystal and glinting in their mad eyes, revealing the subtle hint of pound signs winking back from their pupils.

• Like 2

UpikTips ‏@UpikTips 8h

Deny you have a problem with all immigrants by insisting it's only the ones who don't work and the ones who 'nick all the jobs' you dislike

:crylaugh:

Also, does anyone else find it funny that without Europe, Farage wouldn't even have a job in politics?

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â