I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Whilst once holidaying in Zante with my ex we had the unfortunate pleasure of having an apartment next to a really horrible, obnoxious, loud couple. The apartments were opened and locked by a standard skeleton key. On our last day as we left I noticed their key was on the outside of the door, I locked the door and threw the key away. I have no idea if they were leaving that day, how they got out or how long they were in there for.

• Like 2

Whilst once holidaying in Zante with my ex we had the unfortunate pleasure of having an apartment next to a really horrible, obnoxious, loud couple. The apartments were opened and locked by a standard skeleton key. On our last day as we left I noticed their key was on the outside of the door, I locked the door and threw the key away. I have no idea if they were leaving that day, how they got out or how long they were in there for.

Brilliant  :lol:

• 1 month later...

I'm so hungry that I just opened a carrier bag I'm using as a bin under my desk, fished out the styrofoam kebab box from last Friday and ate the rest of the pitta with dried chilli sauce that I didn't finish.  

I'm not proud of myself.

• Like 1

Stop giving me horrible mental images you lot

I heard you like "big guns"? I'm not talking about the ones attached to my shoulders either...

I do like a nice sa80

SA80s are rather small.

That's bad Gareth.

Bad as in bad, not bad as in good.

I've been looking through a load of old photo albums and remembered a few things.

- I once poo'd myself at a pirate-themed fancy dress party. I think I was about 6.

- There's a photo of me on holiday, about 4 years old, in my sisters pink swimming costume. When I asked my parents why I was wearing it, they said that I told them that "It's more comfortable".

• Like 3

Reminds me of a news story from Zante around that time- some bloke was having a seizure, but paramedics couldn't get his door open in time to save him

• Like 1

What do you drive mate? 

A Ford Focus. I was having trouble finding the right Ford so in my hour of desperation I considered buying an Audi. Luckily a Ford came up ^_^

Looking to replace it with a Ford Cougar V6 as soon as I find the right one.

Must have been about 7 and my parents had bought me a new tricycle.

Outside our front door was a hill which i peddled right to the top of it and then i noted a man and his wife walking either side of their young kid holding the kid's hands.

I pushed off down the hill and for some unknown reason to me i steered my new bike right at the back of the young child. Then a massive thump and i peddled like f**k out of sight with the child's cries ringing in my ears.

Parents didn't come after me and no-one knocked on our door to complain.

Even now i can't understand why i did it.

• Like 1