Boston bombing

drat01

Random attacks like this scare the shit out of me. Could hit anyone at anytime.

You cant really think like that though, you are infinitely more likely to be hit by a car when crossing the road than you are to be a victim of a terrorist attack. Does that stop you going outside? 

Random attacks like this scare the shit out of me. Could hit anyone at anytime.

You cant really think like that though, you are infinitely more likely to be hit by a car when crossing the road than you are to be a victim of a terrorist attack. Does that stop you going outside? 

Exactly. The point of terrorism is to terrorise. If you don't allow your daily life to be affected then it's failed.

• Like 1

I hope to God this isn't the start of a new wave of random AQ attacks on the west. This sort of shit isn't ever going away is it

No offence but you need to calm down a bit. AQ are trying to hit the west ALL THE TIME. No point pissing your pants about it.

I'd be very surprised if it turned out to be a group from NI. With the G8 turning up on our doorstep in a wee while, they're getting watched like hawks by all intelligence agencies.

Likely a lone wolf, seems too random. Although its timing suggests attention rather than death toll.

Also I wouldn't worry about new waves of attacks or anything, that kind of thinking leads to restriction of freedoms in the name of anti-terrorism and we've had enough of that, frankly.

Â