Boston bombing

drat01

11 September, 2012: Tsarnaev naturalized a US citizen

If these guys have stashed the usual self-justification videos to be released after they are deceased, I'd be surprised if this wasn't referenced. They couldn't have controlled/planned that date, but I'm sure they had a good chuckle about it.

Edited by Awol

The brothers were granted political asylum from war torn Chechnya...one had a partial university scholarship...and this is how they express their gratitude. Unbelievable.

There's a lot of **** shite on the internet right now.  Here's one small sample.  I don't think irony is part of his frame of reference.

1. It is time to declare islam illegal and deport all mozlems. islam IS a terrorist organization.

2. @JohnFugelsang Why must we be "regulated"? Aren't we supposed to be free citizens? Are we just subjects to the government in your view?

I love the idea that making islam illegal would make everything great. Even if you can somehow assume for a moment that all muslims are terrorists, I find it hard to believe that people willing to kill many people, and often themselves, will feel compelled to obey new immigration legislation.

• Like 1

Can someone sum up what has gone on today I've not had a chance to follow it whilst I have been at work.

From what I can gather

They are east European, Russian Muslims who have thrown grenades at police one has been shot the other is missing and has a bomb strapped to him. An old man was suspected but it turned out he was just holding a phone (or something like that) and at some point someone was held at gunpoint.

So what is truth and what is rubbish???

Oh also isn't one of them a man utd fan?,?

The brothers were granted political asylum from war torn Chechnya...one had a partial university scholarship...and this is how they express their gratitude. Unbelievable.

I really want the younger one to be caught alive, I would love to hear the explanation. From the sounds of things the older brother was the more psycho of the two, I wonder what set them off. 

Pretty much yeah/

• In case you just woke up: the 2 suspects that the FBI identified yesterday evening were discovered by an MIT officer on campus at ~10pm. They were carrying explosives and guns, and they immediately shot and killed him. Then they (allegedly) stole his police car. They ditched the police car and at 12am carjacked a black SUV with a hostage, which was chased into Watertown. They drop bombs throughout the area as police chase them. They finally stop, and a shootout involving explosives ensued. Suspect #1 Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonates his vest and dies on-scene from gunshot+blast wounds. Suspect #2 Dzhokhar escapes police on foot near Arsenal Malls and is now on the run. Police have shut down Watertown and evacuated some residents. Many buildings have been cleared by several SWAT teams, some of the ditched bombs found.

Since then apart from the old geezer getting felt up by 2 robots while on his phone, not much substantial has happened apart from more coming out about the background of the mad bummers.

Anyone remember the episode of Mifits where some guy is playing GTA in real life?

I really want the younger one to be caught alive, I would love to hear the explanation. From the sounds of things the older brother was the more psycho of the two, I wonder what set them off. 

Remote trigger .

Pretty much yeah/

• In case you just woke up: the 2 suspects that the FBI identified yesterday evening were discovered by an MIT officer on campus at ~10pm. They were carrying explosives and guns, and they immediately shot and killed him. Then they (allegedly) stole his police car. They ditched the police car and at 12am carjacked a black SUV with a hostage, which was chased into Watertown. They drop bombs throughout the area as police chase them. They finally stop, and a shootout involving explosives ensued. Suspect #1 Tamerlan Tsarnaev detonates his vest and dies on-scene from gunshot+blast wounds. Suspect #2 Dzhokhar escapes police on foot near Arsenal Malls and is now on the run. Police have shut down Watertown and evacuated some residents. Many buildings have been cleared by several SWAT teams, some of the ditched bombs found.

Since then apart from the old geezer getting felt up by 2 robots while on his phone, not much substantial has happened apart from more coming out about the background of the mad bummers.

Anyone remember the episode of Mifits where some guy is playing GTA in real life?

Are there any photos of this old man getting felt up by Johnny 5?

So. Everybody in Boston has been told to stay indoors. And the police are doing a house to house search. 

I'm not sure I'd want to answer the door to a trigger happy cop. 

Pretty much yeah/

Are there any photos of this old man getting felt up by Johnny 5?

This was leaked on Twitter

boston_old_man_zps96e7b148.png

• Like 1

Â