Boston bombing

drat01

We all know what cops do with cop killers

He could come out waving white underwear above his head trying to surrender and they will probably still stick a bullet in his head

I do not believe this "we want to take him alive bs"

In a boat FFS, this is some Steven Seagal shit.

How exactly?

Some guy has a boat on a trailer parked in his backyard, under a tarp.

I'm expecting him to find a way out by combining his cooking skills with clichéd Eastern wisdom.

• Like 1

In a boat FFS, this is some Steven Seagal shit.

How exactly?

Some guy has a boat on a trailer parked in his backyard, under a tarp.

I'm expecting him to find a way out by combining his cooking skills with clichéd Eastern wisdom.

Hopefully there isn't a microwave on board

Pretty interesting. They told everyone to send in information, videos, photos, etc, before they knew anything. Thanks to that crowdsourcing, they were able to figure out who the suspects were rapidly. As soon as the suspects were at large, they shut out the rest of society and failed to accomplish a damn thing, until relinquishing their police state wet dream and immediately made progress again. I hope lessons are learned from this...

This is the background picture for the twitter stream of one of the many people tweeting this evening.  (This one https://twitter.com/ericstruth)

He seems to revel in symbols of violence, and wants to identify himself with them.

He seems far from alone in this.  It seems to be something more noticeable in people from the US than from just about anywhere else.

I find this very odd, and concerning.

8c6a15be3af36d37f0841d98c9288ae8.jpeg

Yep, many people like that out here. Damn, many send Christmas cards posing with Santa with such weapons! Insanity.

Guns-and-Santa-1-550x366.jpg

Â