Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

What are your thoughts on this?

I like Mbia but would be worried he would want to much money to join us, hope lambert doesn't get sucked into paying silly money on wages again.

I have no idea what to think about bringing in anyone from QPR. Lots of extremely talented players there, but they made up one of the worst sides I've ever seen collectively and are supposedly all on insane wages.

I always liked M'bia, and although the QPR stuff is a concern, I think the atmosphere down there became toxic with them signing so many highly paid stars with an existing squad earning far less who had achieved PL status. It is possible that if you take someone like M'bia out of there and into a more favourable environment (like ours), he would shine.

In Lambert we trust.

Another link which wouldn't be a Lambert signing but it may be the case that the boss has decided now is the time to add a little more experience to the side?

M'bia is a good player and would probably walk into our team but that would hinder the development of Sylla and he would have to take a major drop in wages to come here.

Can't see it and i'd rather let Sylla develop, with us bringing in Murphy. 

More than we can offer, imo 60 + at least. Didn`t this guy send a plea to Marseille to come and get him back after this season was over? I would have taken him last year but who knows how bad he has gotten over there. 

Cant Mbia play a bit of CB as well?

May be a good option.depends on wages. If Mbia comes along with a back up keeper and an attacking midfielder and were set.

Mbia is in  messy place down in QPR. Does he stay there languishing in the fizzy pop league or does he move for less wages to an improving side in the Premier League where he can be cornerstone of the side? Plus if he did move for less money per week would QPR not have to make up the difference on his current contract?

Out of interest I wonder if it is true about QPR not putting a clause in the new players contract regarding a decreased pay if relegated. If so, what idiocy!

Small heath have accepted bids of £1.25million rising to £3million with add ons from two prem clubs said to be everton & swansea. Dont care if he is a nose, he has buckets of potential and we should have a look too. That sort of cash is small change

Redmond?

I'd be happy with Redmond. FM hero. Small price too.

M'Bia can play center back so maybe for the left side to partner Vlaar?

Still not sure if Vlaar or Okore can play on the left of the partnership, I think Vlaar used to but I'm not sure.

Vlaar was used there recently when Heitinga came on but it was against China.