Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Just Loan Zaha instead? (if we are thinking of loaning that guy) 

Zaha? The same Zaha who has been heavily linked with Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham? The same who was going to be leaving in January but said he will stay to try help Palace gain promotion?

Palace would get 8m+ for him with ease, rumours flying around of 10-12. Why on earth would he be available to loan, especially to a relegation candidate / midtable team? 

"That guy" is one that Man Utd have strong hopes for in future. it may be in Utd's interest to get him to us for some first team football to see how he handles the pressure of 1st team football. I for one am against this unless it's an emergency. I look at Kyle Walker, how he was in his first few games for us, and how good he became over the course of the season, and just when he was becoming a real quality player, it was time for him to go home, and now Spurs are reaping the benefits. I'd much rather we went out and found our own gems, than polish them for the bigger clubs. 

You seem unaware that Zaha signed for Man Utd for £15m in january and was loaned back to Palace.....

They could potentially look to loan him out in the same way that Chelsea did with Lukaku

How can somebody give such a defensive outlook regarding Zaha and have no idea he signed for a United haha

• Like 1

Maybe deserving of it's own thread as we have actually been confirmed as making contact:

Torquay Striker Liam Prynn

Would appear that Lambert and team are doing their research at all levels!

Think its pretty much a done deal, he tweeted he was with us over the weekend. Good to see us bringing in prospects, although apparently its a professional deal which is madness at 16, the boy must be pretty damn talented.

Edited by samjp26

Dunno if it was posted on here but nursey tweeted earlier that he gets the vibe lambert has been disappointed with el ahmadi and vlaar this season

Edited by Jimzk5

Would Stefan Johansen from Strømsgodset be worth a punt? I don't follow tippeligaen, but there's been so much talk about him in the papers this season.
He'd cost peanuts.

I think a few will be leaving qpr and wigan .... Bet we pick up one from each... And lots of loans out and in.

I doubt it. Lambert has never signed a PL player to my knowledge and has often said how overpriced he thinks they are.

I think a few will be leaving qpr and wigan .... Bet we pick up one from each... And lots of loans out and in.

I doubt it. Lambert has never signed a PL player to my knowledge and has often said how overpriced he thinks they are.

They aren't PL players  :detect:

• Like 1

They aren't PL players  :detect:

I am outfoxed yet again! :)

anyone seen dzsudzsak play recently? been linked with a move to west ham, cost 19m euros last year so i doubt he'd be cheap but from the last i saw of him he could replace nzogbia if he left

He is in Dinamo Moscow. Believe me, as a man from Russia, any player entering the Russian championship, becomes a simple tree. The whole set of skills is lost. It does not cost a lot of money. Example Hulk and Witsel.  ;) For the English Premier League can be noted Alan Dzagoev and Akinfeev.

___

Simple tree - is Russian slang, it means is no football skills/techniques.

Edited by CryptoN