Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

not sure if true or not...

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=127292&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Despite Parma offered him a 5 years deal (180 thousand euros as annual salary), Portuguese winger Diogo Viana (23), according to latest rumours collected in exclusive by TMW, is about to accept the proposal coming from Aston Villa, which he'll probably join in January 2014. Gil Vicente player refused both the loan to Nova Gorica and Panathinaikos' offer, and will probably move on an about 1.5 million euros payment.

Cheeky YT video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I14qAECw94

A reminder to always Mute the YT clips of players!

So the beginning of it ..

Tbh .. I didn't find anything that would make me excited about him !

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=127292&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Despite Parma offered him a 5 years deal (180 thousand euros as annual salary), Portuguese winger Diogo Viana (23), according to latest rumours collected in exclusive by TMW, is about to accept the proposal coming from Aston Villa, which he'll probably join in January 2014. Gil Vicente player refused both the loan to Nova Gorica and Panathinaikos' offer, and will probably move on an about 1.5 million euros payment.

Cheeky YT video...

Really?

I was impressed by his ability to hold off defenders. Good strength and keeps possession well.. something our side lacks against the bigger sides.

He had pace and beat his man. Plays on both sides of the field and set up a few goals with crosses and set pieces (something we also lack).

Could be decent especially at the price mentioned.

Cheeky YT video...

Really?

I was impressed by his ability to hold off defenders. Good strength and keeps possession well.. something our side lacks against the bigger sides.

He had pace and beat his man. Plays on both sides of the field and set up a few goals with crosses and set pieces (something we also lack).

Could be decent especially at the price mentioned.

I meant I watched only the beginning .. Maybe just 1-2 minutes ..

And before that I saw his stats on the wiki .. I wasn't impressed .. Maybe it was the main thing that didn't make me complete the Video !

Lesitiene for example or Kiyotake .. I watched 8 minutes Video for them and tried to find another !

Same thing with Okore video against Chelsea .. I kept watching it and make my friends watch it with me as they don't follow Villa .. 

Not sure if posted before but...

Same info as HH they are interested in a midfielder in this window . Deal agreed with a foreign club to take Ireland would have saved us 3.5 Mill ( Not sure if that was part wages part fee ? ) but Ireland wouldn't move abroad ! Lambert now about to make it tougher for Steven Ireland who has been training part time allowed to stay in Cheshire part of the week not any more!

That's from our old pal Mysterman on another forum.

I can't see any loan signings, it would be a move away from Lambert's transfer approach since at Villa. Did he make many loan signings at Norwich?

Kyle Naughton from Spurs was on loan there 

We wont be loaning anyone, well on big wages anyway.  Last year Faulkner or Lambert said that Lerner was now totally opposed to paying a players wages of another premiership club.  Jenas/walkers loans may have hurt a bit. 

We wont be loaning anyone, well on big wages anyway.  Last year Faulkner or Lambert said that Lerner was now totally opposed to paying a players wages of another premiership club.  Jenas/walkers loans may have hurt a bit. 

Walkers shouldn't. He was top class for us and helped keep us up. Yes we improved him and aided a rival club but needs must.

I'm not a big fan of loans though. Especially with the scouting network we now have in place, I don't think its neccessary.

• Like 1

Same info as HH they are interested in a midfielder in this window . Deal agreed with a foreign club to take Ireland would have saved us 3.5 Mill ( Not sure if that was part wages part fee ? ) but Ireland wouldn't move abroad ! Lambert now about to make it tougher for Steven Ireland who has been training part time allowed to stay in Cheshire part of the week not any more!

Which forum is that?

Which forum is that?
H&V mate. In the transfer section.

You cn tell it's the old MM from the shitty sentence structure :D

• Like 1

Which forum is that?
H&V mate. In the transfer section.

You cn tell it's the old MM from the shitty sentence structure :D

:D