Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Shawcross is a meathead. No thanks.

I read that as meth head, and thought, what?!

bbadrect011-460x3071.jpg

I read it as meth head too haha I guess it's watching all that Breaking Bad!! Great show too by the way! I have loved Shawcross about two seasons ago but we've changed and moved on!

• Like 1

So no rumors floating around?

I'm happy enough to read bullshit twitter rumours to be honest. 'Tis better than nothing in my mind. There's the thrill of knowing there's even the smallest chance that it may be true.

The latest Twitter bullshit is Viktor Fischer, I'm sure that the smallest chance with that one though is so small it doesn't actually exist.

I'm happy enough to read bullshit twitter rumours to be honest. 'Tis better than nothing in my mind. There's the thrill of knowing there's even the smallest chance that it may be true.

The latest Twitter bullshit is Viktor Fischer, I'm sure that the smallest chance with that one though is so small it doesn't actually exist.

I'd shit in my pants if we got him. Pure class. Although I can't see why would he want to leave Ajax for us.

I'd shit in my pants if we got him. Pure class. Although I can't see why would he want to leave Ajax for us.

Obligatory youtube compilation: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-qIvjtXK54

Edited by Fab

What foot is Shawcross best with ?

25, decent idea

In keeping with most of the Stoke playing staff, Shawdross isn't adept at using his feet to propel the ball unless it needs to travel in excess of 50 yards. He is better using his head although I would suspect he could quite easily make the transition to the ball game where the players pick up the ball and run towards the other end of the pitch.

I hope we are adopting a different footballing philosophy to that practiced in Stoke.

Edited by Robbie09
  • Like 1

What foot is Shawcross best with ?

25, decent idea

In keeping with most of the Stoke playing staff, Shawdross isn't adept at using his feet to propel the ball unless it needs to travel in excess of 50 yards. He is better using his head although I would suspect he could quite easily make the transition to the ball game where the players pick up the ball and run towards the other end of the pitch.

I hope we are adopting a different footballing philosophy to that practiced in Stoke.

I'd happily settle for a central defender who just defends personally. The last thing we want is another one that wanders off up the pitch forgetting what his job is

Would still love see Alfred Finnbogason here! top scorer in Eredivisie available for around 5mil and can play as attacking midfielder as well as a striker... Gives us options!! We was watching him last season when he got 24 and was behind Bony in top scorers table!!

Has 4 already in 2 games i think!!