Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I've read Freiburg are sniffing around Vladimir Darida. I wonder how much he would be going for...

And if Fenerbache get knocked out by Arsenal we should try to lure Salih Ucan away. That kid has the potential for great things.

I've read Freiburg are sniffing around Vladimir Darida. I wonder how much he would be going for...

And if Fenerbache get knocked out by Arsenal we should try to lure Salih Ucan away. That kid has the potential for great things.

Ucan is already probably out of our league. He is the golden boy of Turkish football and has been linked with far bigger clubs then us. Terrific talent though.

Love Kiyo. Wish we signed him. I hope we sign a player with similar deadly precision from Set pieces. Not a surprise tekkers didn't score too many from Set pieces last season.

Love Kiyo. Wish we signed him. I hope we sign a player with similar deadly precision from Set pieces. Not a surprise tekkers didn't score too many from Set pieces last season.

Agree. Our three corners on Saturday were all wasted due to Westwood's ineffective and predictable delivery. He basically does the floated in-swinger every time which is very frustrating. I don't see the point of floated deliveries anyhow as it means that even if a player gets to it, they can't generate much pace from their header. It annoyed me when Bannan used to float them too and I don't get why Westwood can't mix it up a bit or why Lambert doesn't command him too.

Defensive or Attacking though? after Saturdays game i'm more inclined to go towards defensive as we looked pretty dangerous going forward but my arse-hole was going 50p-20p whenever Arsenal went foward

• Like 2

Defensive or Attacking though? after Saturdays game i'm more inclined to go towards defensive as we looked pretty dangerous going forward but my arse-hole was going 50p-20p whenever Arsenal went foward

Is that 50p size or 50p shape?  :o

The commentator in dubai sport channel said that kiyotake goal was the as he is gone to aston villa .. well I didnt hear it nor I know how good his source is or is he cofident .. anyway just wanted to mention that ..

Is that 50p size or 50p shape?  :o

Both!! ;)

• Like 1