weekends footnall - 16/17 march - sponsored by andy keenan

Jimzk5

Yes!! Come on!! Get another!

Why?  Wigan were six points behind us and Newcastle three points ahead of us going into this game.  Having them both drop points by drawing is the best result from a Villa perspective. 

If we were in a competition to finish as high as we can I'd agree with you, but I think we're in a competition to not finish behind Wigan - I think our season is now that simple. For me I'd like a Newcastle win.

i think i'd rather a Wigan defeat to be honest

there are plenty of shitter teams like Sunderland and Southampton that will be down there with us rather than Newcastle

2 defeats for Wigan regardless of opposition would be fantastic

It really isn't though, is it? Watch the way his leg moves, it's a rounded action, he's trying to clear the ball, which he almost does. If you actually watch it, he even gets a piece of the ball. It definitely is not intentional at all. Stop talking shit.

? You are clueless

From you of all people, ha. Watch it again and open your eyes for once. He went to kick the ball, not the player. Ultimately he missed, but no way is that intentional.

Why?  Wigan were six points behind us and Newcastle three points ahead of us going into this game.  Having them both drop points by drawing is the best result from a Villa perspective. 

If we were in a competition to finish as high as we can I'd agree with you, but I think we're in a competition to not finish behind Wigan - I think our season is now that simple. For me I'd like a Newcastle win.

See, I disagree completely. Even though the current bottom three are starting to get cut adrift slightly the entire bottom half of the table are in the mix (or at least within reach of us) and having sides who are only just above us drop points on weekends where we won is a good thing if we ever want to catch them. 

It really isn't though, is it? Watch the way his leg moves, it's a rounded action, he's trying to clear the ball, which he almost does. If you actually watch it, he even gets a piece of the ball. It definitely is not intentional at all. Stop talking shit.

? You are clueless

From you of all people, ha. Watch it again and open your eyes for once. He went to kick the ball, not the player. Ultimately he missed, but no way is that intentional.

IMO if he gets the ball he is still nailing the man, thats what makes it such a horrible tackle, at best he is getting both at worst he is doing that

See, I disagree completely. Even though the current bottom three are starting to get cut adrift slightly the entire bottom half of the table are in the mix (or at least within reach of us) and having sides who are only just above us drop points on weekends where we won is a good thing if we ever want to catch them. 

I think it's difficult to make a case for a situation where we finish above Wigan and go down - for me that's all there is - I have no real ambitions beyond 17th.

Ah ****.

Â