weekends footnall - 16/17 march - sponsored by andy keenan

Jimzk5

How can you have any faith in the fa doing the right thing and hitting him with a heavy ban when they didn't even reprimand Ferdinand for the cynical trip on torres last week, Christ in december fellaini headbutted shawcross twice and swung 2 punches at him and got a 3 match ban that should have been 10.

First time I've seen the "tackle". **** outrageous.

Was it the Referees Association Annual Acid Binge Party on Friday or something? It seems every word removed officating this weekend has either been bunged or is still tripping.

• Like 1

Can he be disciplined after the game?

Hope so. That looks intentional to break a leg

It really isn't though, is it? Watch the way his leg moves, it's a rounded action, he's trying to clear the ball, which he almost does. If you actually watch it, he even gets a piece of the ball. It definitely is not intentional at all. Stop talking shit.

Can he be disciplined after the game?

Hope so. That looks intentional to break a leg

It really isn't though, is it? Watch the way his leg moves, it's a rounded action, he's trying to clear the ball, which he almost does. If you actually watch it, he even gets a piece of the ball. It definitely is not intentional at all. Stop talking shit.

Regardless of whether it's intentional, it's a **** shocker and I'd like him to be banned for the next 8 games.

Good old Halsey - not prepared to let another referee steal his thunder this weekend. He's kept up his grand old tradition of sending people off when they're furious becasue of his errors. It's not just McManaman who should be suspended after this game. 

I wonder if Wigan will take him off? If not, I can see someone getting after him in the second half.

Â