New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Nice little website showing the design of every Villa home and away kit so far.Home kitsAway kits

They look like Horse Jockey kits in the beginning. :)

Interesting that in 1957 we seemingly played a game in a red kit against Burnley

aston-villa-1957-burnley-facupreplay.gif

This one's always been a favourite

aston-villa-1993-1995-change.gif

(in case the image is not showing, I'm referring to the 93-95 green, red and black Muller kit)

We borrowed the Birmingham City kit.

Yes.

Nice little website showing the design of every Villa home and away kit so far.Home kitsAway kits

They look like Horse Jockey kits in the beginning. :)

Interesting that in 1957 we seemingly played a game in a red kit against Burnley

aston-villa-1957-burnley-facupreplay.gif

This one's always been a favourite

aston-villa-1993-1995-change.gif

(in case the image is not showing, I'm referring to the 93-95 green, red and black Muller kit)

We borrowed the Birmingham City kit.

Also Stan - iirc it does explain everything in the footnotes

• Like 1

I think the arms are to clustered would be better if the adidas stripes was blue and went just to the arms. I did a Villa kit with a white collar and no one liked it

What do you mean proper kit

Luke, this is one of yours is it not? BKdwc3vCUAALgEP.png

I like!!

If you mean this one, I think people loved it mate. See page 22 of this thread.

That west ham shirt is reallly nice. Don't see how anyone could disagree, even that looks a better fit than the macron kits straight off the bat, one of my major ircs with it. Will be interesting to see with that they come up with though. Sky blue or black away shirt please.

I would love if puma would produce our kits one day. They make some nice kits! Like Dortmund's home kit for this season <3

Puma or Kappa for me. I like the slimmer looking kits, often used by Italian teams. This years Macron top hangs off me like a bin bag. I may even resort to buying a kids or, *ahem*, girls top this season!

I don't see why they can't have a fitted range and a balti pie range

This. I follow Leicester Tigers and have loads of kits from the past few years. They do a tight fit version that is exactly the same as what the players wear and a 'fan' version which is more loose. I have a couple of both and they are both good. 

Slightly off topic, but an Adidas kit would have looked not too bad.

westham-home.jpg

Looks like somebody has run some white tape down the arms and the badge looks odd, other than that, not bad.

I hate those slim fit shirts. I can`t pull them off anymore. I remember i had the black roma shirt 10 years ago that was like that. It looked nice and all but that shouldn`t be the common thing on all football shirts.

Would people refer to the nike kit we had 2 or 3 years ago a slim fitting one? The 32Red sponsored one where the away kit was the white and fine blue lines going down it. That was about right for fit. Loved the away kit as well.

** 2007/08 kit 

Edited by VERB27

Regarding our shirt, got the current (season just gone) one for £10 the other day and was served by a nose who said "all that shirt it worth mate."

I said "Same as your ground then."

Silence.

• Like 1

Â