New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

how is the fit on the new shirt? Scared of buying as of yet because of squad numbers but still not decided on home or away. Maybe I am gonna get both but would suck if it didnt fit like my heskey shirt(yes you did read that right)

I might get Weimann's name and number, now that he's signed a new deal.

I would like to get Okore, but there is always that slight fear that he could be attracting lots of interest next summer, and leave.

I might get Weimann's name and number, now that he's signed a new deal.

I would like to get Okore, but there is always that slight fear that he could be attracting lots of interest next summer, and leave.

For me it's between Okore and Lowton I reckon, never had a defenders name and number before but I have faith in those two.

Does anyone know when squad list is announced so we know if any players change their numbers?

The pre-season numbers in Germany looked as if they'd be pretty much spot on, Okore wore number 3 (I believe his number for Danish internationals), Bacuna 7, Helenius 9, Tonev 24, Steer 13, Luna 14 (which he announced would be his number on Twitter and he's also wore it previously), Herd 28, Gardner 29, Carruthers 30, Lowton 2, Clark 6, Weimann 26, Gabby 11, El Ahmadi 8, Westwood 15, Baker 5, Vlaar 4, Guzan 1, Sylla 18, Albrighton 12, Delph 16, Bowery 21, Bennett 27.

They'd be no reason to change players numbers if they already have one, so I assume Lowton has been 'upgraded' to number 2, Baker to 5, Guzan to 1. Obviously the new lads numbers could be subject to change although Okore and Luna look certain to me.

• Like 1

how is the fit on the new shirt? Scared of buying as of yet because of squad numbers but still not decided on home or away. Maybe I am gonna get both but would suck if it didnt fit like my heskey shirt(yes you did read that right)

I advise going one size up personally - have the home kit but may wait till end of season sale to get the away one.

The sizes are definitely different to last season.

I'm quite skinny, so will be going for small. However my dad last season had a medium which fitted him fine, but this season the medium is too small for him so he's having to go back up to Large again. 

Unless they give Benteke number 9...

Just get Bent 9 on your shirt now and if, when the official numbers are released, Benteke has taken the number 9 shirt, go into the New St. store and ask how much it'd be to add 'eke' on the back.

Just got my away top (no pics this year), took a medium last year but needed a large this year. Quality of the shirt and material is a lot better than last years. Remains to be seen how long all the adhesives last. Lovely shirt though. Great job by macron.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, new here. Can anyone help me out? I wanna buy the new away kit. reading through some posts it seems there's quite a bit of difference in size. i can't find tape measure either and don't really wanna buy one for this purpose (tight i know), The shirt is already costing a pretty penny with the addition of weimann's name and number on the back. The last kit i had was the nike fit acorns one. i took a medium in that. so would I be a M or  L? any ideas? seeing as it goes up 24x XXXL or something.

apparently i can't send it back if get a name and number on it see. any help appreciated. thanks

Â