Paul Lambert

Pilchard

It's only a slightly more graphic way of saying what everyone else is saying/thinking.

Not really. I don't have a personal issue with Paul Lambert. I just don't think he's good enough for the task set out before him.

I had to sack a lad at work recently because he just didn't "get it". At no point did I feel the need to shout abuse at him or tell him to **** off.

It's a part of human nature I just can't grasp. Hatred towards somebody because they've failed at something they've clearly tried in and worked hard at.

Just my opinion.

Not jumping for joy - Just showing that our result supports the thought that we havent accepted relegation.

I think your wrong Woodytom. I think the majority of English football fans have accepted Villa are going down including most Villa fans while Lambert is in charge. Even the players look to have accepted it along with the manager. It's a disgrace!

This is brilliant from Lambert. He is creating a siege mentality attitude which is a tactic that one of the greatest managers in the game uses (Jose).

Obviously with the players he has been given he is not performing to the level of a Mourinho but I think if Lerner was to give him £80m tonight he could rescue us from this mess.

Is that as a result of Kendrick's suggestion that Lambert wouldn't be doing yesterday's press conference?

Possibly.

Which was I believe an honest mistake caused by miscommunication from the club. Even then Kendrick made out as if it wasn't a big deal, that its normal for managers to take a breather from the press occasionally.

Mat Kendrick is a nice guy. One of us and generally very careful with his words. I'd like to see these questions, I find Lamberts behaviour here a tad disturbing.

Id love to go back through this thread and read what it was about Lambert that was going to bring change at the villa,but i cant be arsed.Ive never had any enthusiasm for the Lambert appointment,didnt dislike the move,but,it wasnt as exciting as a possible move for OGS.

Anyway time for a new manager,after the transfer window closes of course.

The club is run by clowns. the board needs football men on it and football men with an affiliation to villa.  just look at the last few seasons.  shit scouting and shocking decisions from the board.

yeah sack the manager, then what?

wake up ppl, lambert is the guinea pig

Also....

Brad Pinard‏@Brad_Pinard

Paul Lambert just walk past me saying: "He is absolutely shite the word removed." Not sure who he was talking about but assume he didn't play well.

**** me that's a hard one, he could have at least narrowed it down a bit.

• Like 1

I think your wrong Woodytom. I think the majority of English football fans have accepted Villa are going down including most Villa fans while Lambert is in charge. Even the players look to have accepted it along with the manager. It's a disgrace!

Who gives a **** what English football fans think? Who gives a **** what Villa fans think. The same Villa fans who think Ashley Westwood is class. What are you basing the manager/players on - oh interpretations that could be wrong. Il stick to the non lying league table for the time being thanks. Though the players need to get a grip.

Id love to go back through this thread and read what it was about Lambert that was going to bring change at the villa,but i cant be arsed.Ive never had any enthusiasm for the Lambert appointment,didnt dislike the move,but,it wasnt as exciting as a possible move for OGS.

Anyway time for a new manager,after the transfer window closes of course.

In the hindsight OGS probably would've been better man for the job but the job probably would've been too big for him too.

Also....

Brad Pinard@Brad_Pinard

Paul Lambert just walk past me saying: "He is absolutely shite the word removed." Not sure who he was talking about but assume he didn't play well.

The same guy thinks he was talking about Darren Bent.

Also....

Brad Pinard‏@Brad_Pinard

Either Lerner or Faulker at a guess.

In the hindsight OGS probably would've been better man for the job but the job probably would've been too big for him too.

probably so,but the excitement generated for that one week in the summer was never their for me with regards to Lambert.