Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Of course it's psychological. There's no talent required to clear a corner. They can practice it all they like and zonal mark or man mark. The only way to stop conceding from corners is to stop conceding from corners.

Given doesn't help mind.

I'd expect a premiership defender to at least know Basic defending such as how to mark a player though

It's schoolboy stuff

Embarrassing

Dont worry we pick ourselves up and go again...... I really hope he dont say that!!

I will actually murder all of Scotland if that happens

Did he really say Pick yourself up and get going again

JESUS CHRIST

Lock your doors Scotland. Spoony's on a rampage!

Edited by Kiwivillan

The problem is these players can't 'pick themselves up and go again', they've had it. Although the team tonight wasn't a particularly young one, lots of experience in Ireland, Vlaar, Given, Gabby, N'Zogbia - The general policy to throw in so many young players all at once has pretty much just ruined them. Their development is just ruined now, it's difficult to see how they will recover after possibly the biggest footballing lessons ever served up over the last month or so.

Absolutely shambolic way to try and run a top flight football club. No pot to piss in and no sign of fight to change things. Where do we go from here?

So, next Thursday it will probably (and there is more than enough evidence), stand like this...

Out of League Cup to League 2 side over TWO LEGS

Out of FA Cup to Championship side

In bottom 3 of the Premiership, with least goals scored and most goals conceded

No signings to address this shit

Quality.

No new players, no hope,

Vlaar shit, Clark shitter, Delph liability, Ireland hopeless, Benteke missing too many chances and Lambert getting ready to go again, Paul, go again out the door you crack addict

So, next Thursday it will probably (and there is more than enough evidence), stand like this...

Out of League Cup to League 2 side over TWO LEGS

Out of FA Cup to Championship side

In bottom 3 of the Premiership, with least goals scored and most goals conceded

No signings to address this shit

Quality.

God help us

All managers have difficult times, but there are some low levels of performance a team reaches that question all the work/ability that manager has.Some premier League managers would never lead a team with such a low level of know how...It really does question Paul Lambert.

I think that performance in the second half, much mirrored the Albion performance which tells me nothing is being learnt.

There are some basic deficiencies that have been in evidence for too long.It gives us no confidence anything is being learnt at Body moor Heath.

Some clubs like Swansea and Albion have changed umpteen managers and have continued that little bit of steady progress mainly due to continued football style and decent signings.We take one step forward and 2 steps back.

It doesn't matter who seem to manages us we get 1 good signing in 7/8

Something has to be done.... but I'm not sure what

bundles of money and changing managers seems to have little effect.

I suspect we have a real problem

Edited by TRO

What have we learned from that game?

- We need more creativity in midfield.

- And more defensive strength.

- We don't have enough quality CB's who are fully fit.

All of which we knew before the start of January.

So what, in the name of all that's holy, are you playing at Mr Lerner?

But don't worry, the heat will be directed at Paul Lambert because we're all full of ideas when it comes to pointing out bad tactical decisions (less good at understanding why our brilliant ideas might not be so good after all, but never mind).

• Like 1

my opinion for what it's worth is that lambert tried to make this team his own way too soon. too many changes in one go. i think he should have made his changes gradually. his system may well work but we just don't have time. he clearly isn't a bad manager but it just isn't working.

as for lerner i am amazed at how easily fans turned a blind eye to the mckleish appointment. doug was hounded out for way less.

Lambert is the man, but he needs to sort this mess out.

5-0-5 after Bradford scored, very poor. Don't for one minute believe this was what he was trying to do but he has to control this abysmal side and he's not doing it very well.

• Like 1

It's all good chucking on all your strikers but you still need to keep a supply line for them and shape to the team, what happened to them after the Bradford goal was shambolic and down to Lambert alone. However having said that the problems at this club go way further than Paul Lambert.

If lambert has any sense he will bring some players back into the fold that he has chased away

Guzan,

Hutton, Vlaar, Dunne, Warnock

Westwood, Ireland

Gabby NZog

Bent, Bentekke this is worth a try in the Cup,

Gabby! **** Gabby. He is shit and can **** off in his fancy car. He scores one goal every two months if your lucky and then faffs about. Was shit in 2nd half Baggies when we could've sealed it and useless today and you put him and Bent in front of Weimann. Unbelievable..