Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Sorry but he's had half a season now to sort the defence out were so shit

As soon as they got the corner which was their first one of the game i said to myself i bet they score and they did

Were so shit at the back its untrue

Concrete Ron? He got shit on by a striker from the fourth division who has only scored 5 goals in 25 GAMES!

Lambert out i'm afraid fed up of our shite defending

That second half was a total joke.

We were creating chances from our wide players so Lambert pulls them off and packs the D with strikers.

From then on it is just diagonal long balls into the mixer for 35 mins. Bradford had little trouble dealing with that.

Some Lambert's 'tactics' have been woeful in his time here. Utterly woeful.

• Like 1

Cue the Lambert out idiocy, Lambert has had to work with limited resources and a squad full of crap, he brought players on the small budget he had and the rot was in place long before he got here, vent your anger at the imbecile that is Lerner because he's the person killing our club not Lambert, LERNER OUT

Lambert is tactically clueless, his man management is appauling and his signings were dreadful.

Lots of people called for this clown to be appointed, Lerner did as they asked.

Lambert is awful, you cant deny that. Do you watch any of our games????? Lambert makes tactical mistakes and horrendous changes week in week out. He is undefendable

Cue the Lambert out idiocy, Lambert has had to work with limited resources and a squad full of crap, he brought players on the small budget he had and the rot was in place long before he got here, vent your anger at the imbecile that is Lerner because he's the person killing our club not Lambert, LERNER OUT

You really believe Lambert is blameless in all of this? The Bent saga. Dropping Hutton and Warnock to gain favour with the fans only to not really shift them off the wage bill then spend £7m replacing them even though they are still here. Our inability to defend corners. Scoring 15 goals in 14 games at VP this season. Pretty much every 2nd half performance. Now this debacle.

Yes Lerner is cost cutting but Lambert knew the restrictions and made young, hungry signings with what he was given and it isn't working. You can't tell me this team he has is that much worse than Norwich last season? Lambert is clueless.

That's it then

Lambert should not be alowed the privilidge to walk. He should be fired and humiliated.

That second half was the lowest point yet in a recordbreakingly bad season, and a taste of what is to come when we are relegated in may

I can't stand this club and what it has become.

I've been a fierce fan of Lambert but this is too much. The thought of Lerner finding another manager scares me though.

What have we done to deserve this team? Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic and horrible. **** off.

You can't pin this on Lerner, Lambert picked that side and should have enough about him to motivate his side to be able to overcome a 2 goal deficit to a team in League 2.

He lost the plot. He thought he'd just chuck 4 strikers up top and we'd magic 2 or 3 goals. He must also be instructing dick-head Bannan to be taking corners which should be a sackable offense alone.

He's had long enough now and from what I can see, he has made us WORSE than under Mcleish, which I didn't think was possible.

If he has any ounce of self-respect, he'd **** off and admit he's not up to the job before he sends us down.

You really believe Lambert is blameless in all of this? The Bent saga. Dropping Hutton and Warnock to gain favour with the fans only to not really shift them off the wage bill then spend £7m replacing them even though they are still here. Our inability to defend corners. Scoring 15 goals in 14 games at VP this season. Pretty much every 2nd half performance. Now this debacle.

Yes Lerner is cost cutting but Lambert knew the restrictions and made young, hungry signings with what he was given and it isn't working. You can't tell me this team he has is that much worse than Norwich last season? Lambert is clueless.

Lowton, Bennett, Westwood and Bowery are not good enough for this club.

Even the "legandary" Ron Vlaar threw in another shit performance. Better than Collins my arse!

Fans wanted Lambert, Lerner gave them Lambert.

Lerner gave Lambert some funds, Lambert signed utter garbage.

I warned at the start of the season Lambert was crap and would be a disaster and thats how it has turned out. By far and away the most most clueless individual I have ever seen in charge of a Villa team.

Somebody phone Adkins

• Like 1

was prepeared to give lambert time but after this defeat....no excuses. Think the time has come to go, the performances in the last month are not acceptable and this defeat is unexplainable.

OUT!!!!

i've always thought that keeping Lambert is the best way to fight relegation, stability is needed

but enough is enough, i have no idea who should replace him

but i would not give a flying **** if he got sacked tomorrow because nothing simply nothing is worse than this

hes making me pine for McLeish FFS

I would take DiMatteo. He would sort out the defense and then build from there.

What gives you that idea. We don't have bloody Chelsea's squad to call on. This whole RDM is a great at getting teams defending is a myth.